2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-4 12:16:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"For me to get a whole game, I was loving it. ... We'll just let it play out like we're supposed to," McCoy said. "For me,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, I hope it works out because this is my fifth offense in five years, and it fits me the best of any offensive system I've been in before. ... I like what we do. It fits my skill set, and I feel like I can help this team."
The Bucs were outgained 443 yards to 157,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, leaving coach Lovie Smith at a loss for superlatives when he was asked if anyone made a good final impression heading into Saturday's cuts.
Gruden briefly gave some consideration to playing Griffin for a series or two Thursday night to give his quarterback a chance to end the preseason on a positive note.
"It's going to be tough. We have a week before the first game, and I'm going to take it in stride. I've got all weekend to try and get down some of the mental part of it, and then all next week at practice," the 10th-year pro said. "I'm sure the guys are going to help me as much as possible, and I'm going to try my best to be up to speed with those guys. I don't know if it will happen, but I'm shooting for it."
"I feel great," Griffin said, looking ahead to the start of the regular season. "At the end of this game, it's Houston Week. We're all ready to go, we're all pumped up. Everything we do now is geared toward Houston."
Ryan Grant scored on a 2-yard reception for the Redskins, and Lache Seastrunk turned a short pass into an 80-yard TD that gave Washington a 17-3 lead in the third quarter.
Backup Kirk Cousins didn't get a chance to add any fuel to the notion. And for that matter,Jerseys Authentic Stitched, neither did struggling starter Robert Griffin III
Mankins was acquired from New England in a trade on Tuesday. He met his new coaches and teammates after arriving in town Thursday morning and will spend the next few days trying to get familiar with the play book.
Griffin has labored this preseason attempting transition into a more traditional pocket-passer under Gruden,NFL Jerseys Supply, who replaced Mike Shanahan after last season.
Tampa Bay also rested starting quarterback Josh McCown, and his backup, second-year pro Mike Glennon, only played one series. In fact, the only regulars who played for either team were Tampa Bay guards Oniel Cousins and Patrick Omameh, one of whom undoubtedly will lose his starting spot with the arrival of six-time Pro Bowler Logan Mankins.
Washington's first-team offense did not score a TD in roughly four quarters of work this preseason,NFL Jerseys 2018.
Redskins coach Jay Gruden rested both quarterbacks in Thursday night's 24-10 preseason-ending victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Instead, he will have to wait until the team's Sept. 7 opener at Houston to move past the ugly numbers he posted last week in his final tuneup against Baltimore: 5 of 8 passing for 20 yards, no touchdowns, an interception, three sacks and a fumbled snap.
Mike Kafka played most of the game for Tampa Bay, throwing for 86 yards and one TD — a 25-yarder to Solomon Patton in the fourth quarter. He didn't throw any interceptions, but was sacked four times.
Third-stringer Colt McCoy played the entire night for Washington (3-1), throwing for 321 yards, two touchdowns and a pair of end-zone interceptions that stopped promising drives.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — So much for the idea there is an unlikely quarterback controversy brewing in Washington.
McCoy finished 22 of 29 and was sacked once. He hoped the performance enhanced his chances of making the team.
"We didn't score a whole lot of points. We didn't really stop them an awful lot,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China," Smith said. "So, right off the top of my head, I can't think of anybody that flashed an awful lot."
"Coach mentioned it to us that we weren't playing. We fully go along with that decision," Griffin said after the game. "When it really counts, we'll be out there."
"He told me after the game, he threw one red-zone interception in his career. He had two today," Gruden said.
"Other than that, I think he played very good, not only in the passing game, but in the running game," the coach added. "He got out of the pocket, made some plays, showed that he can run. Another great option for us at the position."
Cousins has looked much more comfortable in Washington's new system, raising questions about whether he might be a better fit for the starting role.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 08:59 , Processed in 0.049245 second(s), 28 queries .