2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-5 00:58:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Winston played last season for Arizona so he saw the Seahawks up close twice. He was part of the only team to beat the Seahawks in Seattle in the past two seasons when Arizona won 17-13 in Week 16 last December.
After seeing significant playing time as a rookie, Michael Bowie would get first crack at stepping in for Breno Giacomini.
Enter Winston, the current NFLPA president. Entering his ninth season, Winston has started 119 consecutive games and has the experience advantage over Bowie and Britt. He's also played in zone-blocking systems in the past and is familiar with what the Seahawks are trying to teach.
"Just looking for depth and a competitive guy to come in that spot," Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. "We like the fact he's got background and experience."
"They fly around,Cheap China Jerseys, they have a lot of fun,Wholesale Jerseys, they play hard and they play together. They're a tough team to beat," Winston said. "We played them a couple of times last year and caught them early in Carroll's tenure, but they're as tough as it gets. A lot athletes and a lot of speed and you have to be ready to deal with it. It will be a lot more fun playing with them than against them."
To add depth, Seattle spent a second-round draft pick on Justin Britt out of Missouri with the intent on having him compete with Bowie for the starting job.
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — When the Seattle Seahawks lost their starting right tackle in free agency during the offseason,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, the contingency plan seemed straightforward.
The upside for Seattle if either Britt or Winston can prove capable of starting at the position is the versatility of Bowie.
Last season, Bowie started at both guard and tackle at various times and along with second-year lineman Alvin Bailey gives the Seahawks pieces to mix and match across the line whether for matchups or because of injury.
And there might be a need at that position as well. Bowie has been slowed by a shoulder injury suffered on the first day of camp, although he's expected to practice later this week. Britt has looked like a rookie and struggled on Tuesday as he was matched up against starting defensive end Cliff Avril.

"For him (it's) a big bonus. I don't know if it helps our team, but maybe in the long run it will if he ends up being the guy," offensive line coach Tom Cable said. "He is certainly getting a lot of extra work."
"I've been searching for the right situation and I wanted to go somewhere that you can win," Winston said. "When they called I know they're definitely capable of winning here and winning big so it was very exciting to think that I would get a chance to play in some games I've never played in before and have a chance of doing that."
That still might be the final scenario,Wholesale Jerseys Online. But the signing of veteran right tackle Eric Winston on Tuesday would indicate the situation is unsettled.
NOTES: Seattle's practice was aired live on ESPN. A helicopter flew over the practice facility throughout the TV event and cameras were stationed around the practice fields. "They were very open to how we would allow it to happen and we worked together to figure out a way. I don't know how it came off. ... It didn't bother us at all," Carroll said. ... RB Marshawn Lynch continued his holdout on Tuesday and could be facing additional fines from the team related to his signing bonus for the holdout reaching six days.  "It's one of those deals you can never get inside somebody's head,Wholesale Jerseys," Seattle general manager John Schneider said in an interview with ESPN during its broadcast. "We're just going with our plan and it's cliche-ish but next man up. We've had a plan in place here for a number of years and we can't veer from that plan just for one person because it's the ultimate team sport."
Britt might be the future at the position, and he's getting an opportunity to work with the No. 1 offense with Bowie being sidelined. That also means going against the starting defense and in those settings,Supply Cheap Jerseys, Britt's had moments of still learning the difference in speed between college and the pros.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 06:21 , Processed in 0.072865 second(s), 26 queries .