2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-5 10:37:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Terry and Kim Pegula have been terrific owners. They're passionate about sports, they're committed to Western New York. And if you had to computer-generate new ownership for the Bills,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, you wouldn't do any better than the Pegulas,NFL Jerseys Cheap," Bettman said.
The Pegulas, who already own the NHL's Buffalo Sabres, expect the sale to be finalized by the end of the week.
Longtime Bills owner Ralph Wilson died in March, prompting the sale.
After the 31 other team owners voted in favor of the Pegulas, the couple received a warm ovation. Their purchase also was lauded by New York politicians.
"They've invested in the community. They're building a major complex across the street from the arena, harbor-side. They have devoted themselves,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, their energy, their resources, and haven't held back at all. They're all in. If you're a fan of either the Sabres or the Bills, you're going to feel good about that."
"Today, all of western New York can yell out, 'Touchdown!' because we have secured long-term owners for the Bills who are fully committed to keeping the team in Western New York for generations," Sen. Charles Schumer said. "Over the course of these past few months, I spoke regularly with the NFL and with a number of owners and conveyed my belief that the Pegulas,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, with their Buffalo roots, were fully committed to the Bills' future in western New York and the right pair to carry on Ralph Wilson's legacy. The owners have made an excellent decision in unanimously approving the Pegulas' ownership of the team, and I am confident Terry and Kim will be excellent stewards of this next chapter in Bills history."
Pegula is from Carbondale, Pennsylvania, graduated from Penn State, and established his company in 1983 after receiving a $7,500 loan from his family and friends.
NEW YORK (AP) — Admitting it was a dream come true,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Terry Pegula and wife Kim were unanimously approved by NFL owners Wednesday as new owners of the Buffalo Bills.
Buffalo sports fans were concerned the Bills could be moved out of state if purchased by another group. But the Pegulas are committed to the Buffalo area.
NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman recently praised the Pegulas for their work with the Sabres.
"If you asked me 10 years ago if I would own the Sabres and the Bills, I would have called you a liar," Pegula said. "I just got a hell of a deal. I own the team."
The Pegulas first met in Olean, New York, about a 90-minute drive south of Buffalo. Terry Pegula has been a longtime Sabres fan dating to the team's famed French Connection line in the 1970s, and he was a regular at Bills games in the 1990s.
Kim Pegula is expected to have a high-ranking role with the Bills, working alongside current team president Russ Brandon.
That payment would be for $1.4 billion.
"This is a significant step in us owning the team,Cheap NFL Jerseys China." Terry Pegula said. "There's a small matter of having to pay some money and we'll get that done."
The Bills were last valued by Forbes at $935 million, but their price was well above other recent sales. The Cleveland Browns were sold for close to $1.05 billion two years ago, and the Miami Dolphins sold for an NFL-record $1.1 billion in 2009. Their deal also included their stadium.
Terry Pegula has a net worth valued of over $4.6 billion, and made his fortune in the natural gas industry. In 2010, he completed a deal to sell a large portion of his company East Resources' assets for $4.7 billion to Royal Dutch Shell.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 12:23 , Processed in 0.069683 second(s), 26 queries .