2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-6 03:14:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
HEALTHY BOWMAN: 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman had one of five sacks against Bridgewater and also seven tackles in his first game in 20 months following a left knee injury sustained during the NFC championship game loss at Seattle in January 2014 that required surgery.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Alex Boone is taking at least a little credit for Carlos Hyde's breakout game on the NFL's big stage.
KAEPERNICK ON MONDAY NIGHT: Colin Kaepernick went 17 of 26 for 165 yards and improved to 5-0 on Monday night. He has thrown nine touchdown passes to no interceptions, too.
Now, Hyde is the league's leading rusher. Even if it's only a small sample size.
"Unfortunately, we didn't come out and play Vikings football offensively or defensively," Peterson said. "This is going to be a good learning experience for us."

Hyde wanted to outplay the better-known No. 28 on the field, Adrian Peterson. He did that and more.
SHAKING OFF THE RUST: Peterson hadn't played since Week 1 of 2014 at St. Louis, so there were some adjustments to make on the fly.
HAYNE'S DEBUT: Former Australian rugby league star Jarryd Hayne would rather forget his first NFL touch,Jerseys NFL Cheap.
"That was also in the back of my head, to outdo a guy who's been leading the NFL in rushing. That's tremendous to outdo a guy like that, Adrian Peterson,Wholesale Jerseys, a great running back," Hyde said. "I used to watch his highlights. To be able to outrush him, that's great."
"You can't say enough about NaVorro Bowman and what he's overcome," Tomsula said. "You respect that."
Hayne was forced into running back duties as the only active backup after Reggie Bush was lost to a left calf injury with about 6 ½ minutes left in the first quarter. Tomsula didn't consider it serious,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
"I just try to be that momentum builder for our offense, get the offense rolling, spark the offense so we're able to drive down the field and put points on the board,Cheap Jerseys Store," Hyde said.
While he has yet to throw a touchdown pass this year — none during the eight preseason series he played, either — Hyde is certainly taking the pressure off.
With franchise rushing leader Frank Gore long gone to the Colts, Hyde quickly showed the San Francisco 49ers still have a reliable power runner. He scored touchdowns on runs of 17 and 10 yards and finished with 168 yards rushing on 26 carries to lead the Niners to a 20-3 victory against the Minnesota Vikings in Jim Tomsula's debut as head coach minus the interim status he had for the final game of 2010.
Here are some things to take from the game:
The second-year quarterback was sacked five times,Cheap Jerseys 2018.
"What you saw tonight was not a representation of the 2015 Vikings," Bridgewater said. "It's a reality check. Tonight shows us that we're really not near as good as everyone thought we were."
Peterson ran 10 times for 31 yards playing his first game in more than a year following paid leave and then a suspension last year in the fallout from a child-abuse case against him in Texas.
"NaVorro's a big presence out there,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping," fellow linebacker Ahmad Brooks said. "He's our team leader. He's our defensive leader."
Bridgewater was 23 of 32 for 231 yards, connecting on six passes to Mike Wallace for 63 yards.
"Somebody owes me a steak. Seriously," cracked Boone, the left guard who helped clear the way.
BRIDGEWATER UNDER PRESSURE: The Vikings will have to find a way to give Teddy Bridgewater better chances — and more protection.
While Bruce Ellington handled the punt returns once Hayne joined the running game, that didn't leave the popular Aussie feeling better about his night.
"I felt a little hesitant a couple of times coming out of the shotgun," he said. "I couldn't really get into a rhythm. ... It felt good to get back out there with the guys. It was good to get the cobwebs off, so to speak. It felt good to play football and take some hits."
The 27-year-old rookie lost the fumble on a punt return in the first quarter when he misjudged the ball and had to dive forward to try to field it. He made a 1-yard run in the second quarter and caught a 7-yard pass.
"It was obviously disappointing," Hayne said. "I had to focus on the next job, and that was it."
He didn't get his first carry until the second series. He is eager to study film to see what worked and what didn't go so well.
In a year when the 49ers lost Patrick Willis, Chris Borland and Justin Smith on defense to retirement, seeing Bowman back is big.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 23:49 , Processed in 0.079141 second(s), 28 queries .