2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-6 19:45:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"You do have to crawl before you walk. We didn't want to do it as much," Smith added. "Part of the master plan was not to be in this situation right now. But that's normally what you do when you start something new. ... You have to build that foundation, and that's what we're doing right now."
"I don't know if there's ever a bad time for the bye week. ... But for us, it's a great time right now," Smith said. "Also for us,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the way we played (Sunday), it's good to hurt for two weeks also,cheap jerseys, and have that driving your preparation,Wholesale Jerseys From China, your practice and all that."
The team's offensive struggles have not been a surprise. The defense, however, was expected to a strength and drooped to dead last in the league in points and yards allowed after yielding 475 yards and six touchdowns to the Ravens. Flacco not only wasn't sacked, but the Bucs had zero quarterback hits.
Baltimore, by comparison,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, had five sacks and 15 QB hits.
"I think experience teaches you a lot. ... I've been in this situation before a few different times, and I just believe in what we're going to do. But when you're just starting off, there is a reason there's something new starting off," said Smith, who spent the offseason overhauling a roster that went 4-12 under Greg Schiano in 2013.
"We are a better football team. That game didn't say that. But we're doing some good things,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, better things behind the scenes, and hopefully we're going to put it together and we'll eventually see that in a game," Smith said.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Lovie Smith says Tampa Bay's bye week is coming at a good time, though not just because the break will give some injured players a chance to get healthy.
Smith said Monday he believes in the plan he's put in place to revitalize a franchise that hasn't made the playoffs since 2007, and he's sticking with it.
The Ravens scored on six straight possession to begin the game, with Joe Flacco throwing for touchdowns on the first five. The 38-0 halftime deficit was the biggest for a home team in NFL history, and it was especially tough to stomach coming just two weeks after Tampa Bay fell 56-14 in Atlanta.
"There's still a lot of football left to go. ... We're disappointed right now, but let it all play out," Smith said. "Yeah,Wholesale Football Jerseys, I've said that before. But the game isn't over. ... If we were 6-0 right now, would you start buying your Super Bowl tickets? You have to just hold on a little bit is what I would say."
Smith reiterated that the season is still young, adding that he remains confident that the Bucs are headed in the right direction and that their record will begin to reflect their progress.
The Bucs dropped to 0-3 at home and are tied with Washington (1-5) for the worst record in the NFC.
No, the struggling Buccaneers (1-5) have been blown out twice in the past month, and the coach is hoping having the embarrassment of a 48-17 loss to Baltimore will be motivation for the team to get back on the practice and make necessary corrections to turn the season around.
The coach said he understands the frustration of fans. He stressed that he and the players are displeased, too. Then he appealed for patience.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 20:45 , Processed in 0.063152 second(s), 28 queries .