2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-7 03:38:28 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NOTES: Marrone said WR Sammy Watkins (bruised ribs) and CB Leodis McKelvin (groin) have not been cleared to play against Tampa Bay on Saturday. Watkins has been limited in practice this week since being hurt in a 19-16 loss at Pittsburgh last weekend. McKelvin has missed the past two practices. ... Marrone won't say how long he expects to keep his starters in on Saturday. But he hasn't ruled out playing his starting offensive line in Buffalo's preseason finale against Detroit next week.
Marrone cleared the field during the middle of a team drill and ordered players to run sprints after several of them exchanged shoves,Cheap Jerseys. That included receiver Marquise Goodwin pushing down rookie cornerback Sam Miller from behind.
"Why can't you handle it as players?" Marrone yelled,China NFL Jerseys. He then motioned toward the locker room and said: "Do you want to play on this team?"
"We talked about being a pro and making sure we keep it that way all the time," said Williams, a nine-year veteran and longtime defensive captain.
"I think guys got it loud and clear today,Cheap Basketball Jerseys," Jackson said. "We weren't getting anything accomplished in the beginning of it. So he had us go to the sideline, get it all out of our system and move on."

"That's directed at anyone who doesn't want to be part of the team," Marrone said. "I told Jerry that I love the way he practices and I love the way he plays special teams and how he goes about it. And we've got to get some other guys who are starters to do that."
Running back Fred Jackson, another team captain, welcomed Marrone's outburst.
"Figure it out. We're responsible for the integrity of the game,Wholesale Jerseys China," Marrone said. "There is no use for fighting in the game of football. Period. End of discussion."
The most intense fight occurred Wednesday when rookie defensive end Bryan Johnson ripped off the helmet of center Eric Wood and then connected with several punches.
Looking directly at Hughes, Marrone used several profanities in telling the player to stop complaining.
"We've been hitting on each other for a while and that kind of thing spills over from time to time," Williams said. "But at a certain point, you have to be a professional and understand there's guys here trying to make the team. And there's a time that you've just got to walk away from it."
Marrone, a former NFL offensive lineman, said there's no place in the game for fighting, that it shows a lack of respect for players, coaches and the game.
Marrone then directed his anger at starting defensive end Jerry Hughes on the sideline.
Once again looking at Hughes,NFL Jerseys China Online, Marrone said: "If you've got a problem with me, you need to come and tell me."
Marrone's blowup occurred on the final day of practice at the Bills' training camp facility in suburban Rochester. The Bills will have two more walk-throughs at camp — both closed to the public and media — before traveling to Orchard Park on Saturday for their preseason game against Tampa Bay,Nike Shox Gravity.
Walking off the field, Hughes referred questions about what happened to Marrone, and added: "the head coach took care of it."
Hughes wasn't involved in the fight, but yelled a few things from the sideline, including: "Twenty-one days in pads and counting. I love it!"
PITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — Bills coach Doug Marrone blew up at his players on Thursday, sending a message that he's fed up with too many fights and post-whistle shoving matches during practice.
Several fights have broken out during camp, which opened July 20.
Veteran defensive tackle Kyle Williams spent time counseling Hughes immediately following Marrone's blowup.
Numerous veterans stepped in to defend Wood, who sustained a cut on his nose. Johnson was wrestled to the ground by guard Erik Pears and tight end Scott Chandler.
Marrone spent a few minutes meeting with Hughes following practice.
Afterward, Marrone said his comments were directed at the team and not Hughes.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 10:36 , Processed in 0.074989 second(s), 28 queries .