2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-7 07:39:26 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Among their dozen unrestricted free agents are star receiver Demaryius Thomas,Cheap Jerseys From China, Pro Bowl tight end Julius Thomas and nose tackle and defensive captain Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton.
GM John Elway gets no such break as he searches for a new coach while sifting through the wreckage of another season-ending debacle in which the Broncos lost as heavy favorites.
Wes Welker, who's coming off his worst statistical season since 2005, said he's not sure he wants to return to Denver, adding, "There are a lot of things I've got to figure out."
If Manning retires,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, backup Brock Osweiler, who served a three-year apprenticeship under the five-time MVP, is ready to roll.
Cornerback Chris Harris Jr. doesn't want to see Knighton go.
If Manning returns, the Broncos might have to ask him to restructure the final two years of his contract to free up money to bolster the roster, particularly the porous O-line.
Even with their ailing QB scuffling down the stretch, the Broncos sauntered into the playoffs certain they had found the formula to avenge last year's Super Bowl plunge. That mixture featured balance on offense, dominance on defense and solid special teams.
Same with Elway, who pledged to address his O-line this offseason after fixing his defense last year.
Speculation about who will replace Fox starts with Baltimore offensive coordinator Gary Kubiak because of his close ties to Elway, whom Kubiak backed up at quarterback during their playing days together.
After failing for the third straight time to parlay the best regular-season record into a Super Bowl title, the Broncos face an offseason of uncertainty unlike anything they've experienced since closing the chapter on Tebowmania three years ago.
Elway met with offensive coordinator Adam Gase on Wednesday morning. Gase, the hottest young offensive mind in this year's crop of head coaching candidates,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, had a lengthy second interview with the San Francisco 49ers on Tuesday in Denver.
Even if he won't have to move on from Manning — who's 2,147 yards, or about a half-season's worth, shy of Brett Favre's career passing yardage record — Elway has a long to-do list this offseason.
"Brock has made that progress that you would hope he would make," Elway said. "What's difficult is he hasn't gotten a lot of playing time. When that time comes,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, we'll see where he is. (But) the training that he's gotten up to this point is second to none."
"I love the way he plays and what he brought to our team every day,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale," Harris said. "I'm going to send him the same message I'm sending Peyton: 'Come back!'"
Starters Orlando Franklin and Will Montgomery are free agents.
Elway asked him not to make a rash decision — although he'll need an answer before the last day of the league year, March 9, when Manning's $19 million salary for 2015 becomes guaranteed.
Manning, who was bothered by spotty protection all season and a strained right thigh this last month, is pondering retirement.
Osweiler, who mopped up four games this season and threw his first career touchdown pass three weeks ago, said: "I will approach this offseason the same exact way whether he comes back or doesn't come back."
ENGLEWOOD,Wholesale Jerseys, Colo. (AP) — The Denver Broncos figured they'd be talking about facing Tom Brady this week, not pondering Peyton Manning's future and wondering who will be their next coach.
Their lack of fire in Denver's 24-13 loss to Indianapolis on Sunday led to a quick parting with coach John Fox less than 24 hours later.
Knighton could follow Jack Del Rio to Oakland. Drafted by Del Rio in Jacksonville, Knighton thrived under his tutelage in Denver. He recently told The Associated Press, "I want to be wherever Jack is."
"Yeah, we definitely had the ingredients," linebacker Steven Johnson said. "It just didn't work out our way. So, we've just got to learn from it. Go home and sulk. Eat some ice cream for a couple of days. And then snap out of it and try to go back to work."
"Having been a quarterback, he knows that I'm going to try to take care of him and that offensive line," Elway said of Manning. "We always want to protect the quarterback. I think a change in scenery for those guys might help them also."
His protection failed to give him enough time or space to step into his throws. When opponents used the Seahawks' Super Bowl template and clogged the crossing routes, Manning had to throw outside the numbers and morphed from one of the all-time greats into a pedestrian passer, one who overthrew his receivers eight times Sunday.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 14:40 , Processed in 0.063758 second(s), 26 queries .