2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-7 07:47:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Quinn said he thought the fullback play would be "a good shot" to score. He said he expected a different defense on fourth down.
The Falcons were clinging to a three-point lead midway through the fourth quarter at Tennessee on Sunday when they had a third down at the Titans 1-yard line. Fullback Patrick DeMarco was stopped on third down and Matt Ryan's fourth-down pass for tight end Jacob Tamme was intercepted.
The Falcons escaped with a 10-7 win, thanks to a late interception by Robenson Therezie. Atlanta will play Tampa Bay on Sunday.
Freeman has been the constant for the Falcons (6-1) during a stretch where other parts of the offense have struggled. Atlanta has eight turnovers in its last three games, including two interceptions by Ryan against the Titans.
Quinn stressed the play calls did not indicate a lack of confidence in Freeman at the goal line. It would seem obvious by now that confidence in Freeman, the second-year back out of Florida State,Cheap China Jerseys, should not be an issue.
Freeman became the Falcons' first player to run for at least 100 yards in three straight games since Michael Turner in 2009.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — NFL rushing leader Devonta Freeman has morphed into such a critical cog in Atlanta's offense that when he doesn't get the ball in crucial situations, someone has some explaining to do.
Despite the win, it was clear the offense didn't enjoy the recovery players wanted following the team's 31-21 loss at New Orleans on Oct. 15.
"I feel good, but I want to get better," Freeman said Sunday. "I want to always get better and grow. Starting tomorrow I am just going to figure out how I can get better and how I can grow."
Pending Monday night's Baltimore-Arizona game, Freeman leads the NFL with 621 yards rushing and nine touchdowns.
"I think Davonta has played awesome, he really has, and he played awesome again," Ryan said. "His confidence is growing every week, and I think our offensive line's confidence is growing every week."
"Let's give (the Titans) credit, they took away a certain coverage they had," he said.
No fix is necessary for Freeman,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, who ran for 116 yards on 25 carries. He had a 41-yard run called back when receiver Roddy White was penalized for an illegal block.
Quinn said he is not worried about how Freeman will handle increased attention that comes with being the NFL rushing leader because "he just loves to compete,Cheap NFL Jerseys. ... It's all going to be about this week and the things he wants to improve on,NFL Jerseys China Cheap."
NOTES: Quinn said S William Moore (groin strain) and WR Leonard Hankerson (hamstring) "will be limited for sure" and won't practice on Wednesday.
"We are just in a funk," said wide receiver Julio Jones. "We have to get out of it. We have to keep battling and keep going and keep trying to get better and fix these things."

Freeman (5-8,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 206) has shown a combination of power and speed.
"I think it honestly jumps out in his technique as a running back," Quinn said. "He takes it one gap at a time. ... It can be an outside run but you've seen plays with him where it can start outside and come back in ... and maybe cut all the way back."
Quinn said Freeman's consistency is a product of his running style.
"The belief in Davonta, in terms of our mindset and what he can do, he's a factor in everything," Quinn said. "Yeah, it would have been great to have that come back."
On Monday, the obvious question for coach Dan Quinn was why Freeman, who averaged 4.6 yards per carry while again running for more than 100 yards,Wholesale Jerseys China, wasn't given the ball on either play.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 18:31 , Processed in 0.066941 second(s), 28 queries .