2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-7 07:50:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"He's a good player. He's played at a high level for a long time,Wholesale Football Jerseys," fellow receiver Danny Amendola said Monday. "He played on some other good football teams. We're excited to have him."
"I think he has a lot of experience ..."
Wayne, who turns 37 in November, caught 64 catches for 779 yards in 2014, his poorest season. He wanted to play his 15th straight season with the Colts, who informed him they were going in another direction.
There hadn't been much movement on Wayne,  seventh in NFL career receptions (1,070, 82 for touchdowns) and eighth in yardage (14,345), but the Patriots have been battling through injuries in the preseason and the need was there.
Indianapolis kicker Adam Vinatieri went the other way in the rivalry,  from New England to Indy, winning Super Bowls in both places.
There was no announcement by late afternoon Monday by the team, but Bill Belichick, making his weekly appearance on WEEI in Boston, said, "''I think we've agreed. I've had several (conversations) with him. We'll see how it goes."

New England placed veteran receiver Brandon Gibson, who had 12 catches for 97 yards in two preseason games before tearing his right ACL,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, on injured reserve Monday. Top wideout Julian Edelman heads a list of receivers who have yet to appear in a game.
Said safety Devin McCourty: "I'm a big fan."
"He's been around for a long time, so obviously he knows the tricks of the trade," Wilson said. "You're going to bring an older guy to our locker room for veteran leadership, so we're glad to have him and looking forward to him being on our team."
FOXBOROUGH,Cheap Jerseys China, Mass. (AP) — New England Patriots players are looking forward to having veteran wide receiver and former rival Reggie Wayne on their team.
"I'm happy for him. I know he wanted to play football," Vinatieri said. "He's a great competitor and great athlete. He's going to make that team better.
"We've never had him in our system before — coaching him (just) in the Pro Bowl and all that — but we'll just see how it goes," said Belichick. "He's certainly had a great career and has done a lot of things for the Colt organization,NFL Jerseys China, primarily playing on the left, but then in more recent years being moved around to playing on the right and also in some slot situations.
NOTES: Amendola, who has been a teammate of Gibson's with both the Rams and Patriots, said,NFL Jerseys China, "It's really unfortunate. He's a great football player. In my mind he'll get his knee back and rehab it. Brandon and I have formed a strong relationship in the five or six years that we've been together. Obviously, my heart sank when I found out the news. He has a lot of support in our room. We all got his back,China NFL Jerseys, so his spirits are high." . The Patriots re-signed rookie linebacker D.J. Lynch.
Safety Tavon Wilson sees Wayne as potentially a strong influence in the locker room.
Added Amendola: "He knows how to get open and catch the ball.  These coaches do a good job of getting guys in position where they can make plays. I'm sure it'll be the same thing with him, and having a veteran that everyone can learn from in our room is really nice."
"It'll be interesting to see him come here (Oct. 18), having him have a different jersey on. . I know I'm going to give him a big hug and say, 'Congratulations and good luck.'"
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 20:38 , Processed in 0.073103 second(s), 28 queries .