10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-7 18:40:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– Intent on seeing continuity, not abrupt changes in sectorWhile acknowledging that it will require an enormous amount of work to take up the reins of the Ministry of Education together with that of Culture, Youth and Sport,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Dr. Rupert Roopnaraine insisted that he is prepared for the task appointed toMinister of Education, Dr. Rupert Roopnarainehim. He was sworn-in as Senior Minister of Education on Wednesday.And he confided during an interview with this publication that the portfolio thrust upon him is in fact one that he can work quite well in. He related that while there were other portfolios mentioned that he could have easily delved into, he was all too happy that President David Granger shared the belief that he was best suited for the education sector. “I had no problem with it. I think it is the Ministry in which I feel most comfortable…” said the Minister who went on to qualify his satisfaction by pointing out, “I have been engaged in education for all of my life so I think that the myriad challenges,Cheap Jerseys Online, which are very large, I am capable of meeting.”But according to him, the success of the Ministry will be dependent on the team with which he has to work.This publication was able to sit with Dr. Roopnaraine on his second working day since being appointed and he disclosed that thus far he has no complaints with the people around him. In fact he revealed that some of them are well known to him as he has worked with them in the past.“Mercifully, I have very competent people at the Ministry; people with a lot of experience,” said the Education Minister who disclosed that on Friday he was able to meet with the senior staff of the Ministry. “I told them that with all the accumulated wisdom and experience in the room I was quite sure that the enormous challenges faced by the Ministry will be faced head-on,” said the Minister as he expressed optimism about successfully implementing needful policies.According to Dr. Roopnaraine, his vision is that within five years there will be a completely transformed education sector. But according to him,NHL Jerseys Authentic, his intent is certainly not to impose abrupt changes but to ensure that there is continuity whereby policies that were implemented by his predecessor, that have worked, will be retained. “We don’t have to change direction but what we need to do is to ensure that every step of the way we are seeing incremental improvements as we go along,” asserted the Education Minister.Currently, he informed, he is in consultation on the way forward for the Ministry even as he pointed out that part of what is needed to improve the country as a whole is to have active participation of people. “In the case of education policies these have to be made in consultation with teachers, in consultation with students,NFL Jerseys Supply, in consultation with parents…we have to get out of this mindset that decision makers are there to work magic. Magic can only be worked if we put our shoulders to the wheel and recognise that we have a collective responsibility and proceed about our business in a harmonious and collective way”.Turning his attention to the Sport,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Youth and Culture aspect of his portfolio,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the Minister who was, also on Friday, engaged in discussion with a number of persons from this faction of his purview, pointed out that “I am trying to ensure that in the departments we can put young people there…I want as many young people as possible involved in these departments.”He however noted that Junior Education Minister, Nicolette Henry, will more than likely take the lead in Culture, Youth and Sport.  “I am confident that she is the kind of person who will manage the departments well,” said Dr. Roopnaraine of Minister Henry who was also sworn-in on Wednesday.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 11:07 , Processed in 0.058438 second(s), 26 queries .