2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-8 05:34:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Our O-line has gotten a lot better," Jones said. "The running has gotten a lot better. We're just going to take our chances. Wherever they cheat to, we're going to take advantage of it."
Jones, whose agent is working with the front office on a new contract, says he couldn't agree more.
"I don't wrap my head around that to get me going or put a pep in my step," Jones said. "Like,NFL Jerseys Outlet, 'Hey, he wants me to be a Falcon for the rest of my career, so let me go out and do something else.' Obviously I'd be cheating myself, so every day I challenge myself to come out here and get better."
New head coach Dan Quinn said there are plenty of possibilities for Jones to exploit opponents in Shanahan's zone-read offense.
But on the 11th day of training camp, Jones is still feeling his way through the scheme that new offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan is installing. There's still a lot to learn.
Since Atlanta drafted him No. 6 overall in 2011,NFL Jerseys China, Jones has reached some personal goals. He's one of the game's elite receivers. He's overcome a significant foot injury. He's become a trusted target for Matt Ryan to make plays anywhere on the field.
Jones said his numbers on the field can get better even though he set a franchise single-season record with 1,593 yards receiving and ranked third in the NFL with 104 catches last year.
"We're on the same page," Jones said Monday. "I want to be a Falcon for life. I guess he made it clear yesterday that they're obviously working toward that. All I can control is what I do out here on this field and stay consistent."
Blank told The Associated Press on Sunday that he'd be "shocked and disappointed" if Jones doesn't re-sign, indicating that he hopes a new deal is hammered out before the Sept. 14 season opener against Philadelphia.
"Yeah,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, he's a feature guy, for sure,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Quinn said. "Red zone, third down,NFL Jerseys Cheap, 2-minute, you name it. He's got the explosion, length, size. He's that rare combination where you have speed because some of the big guys aren't as fast or as explosive like he happens to be. That's why he's such a unique guy for us."
Regardless of the status of his contract talks, Jones knows the Falcons must lean more on their running game to prevent opponents from keying on him, Roddy White and other receivers in the red zone.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Team owner Arthur Blank wants Julio Jones to be with the Atlanta Falcons his entire career.
Coming off a 6-10 season that resulted in the firing of head coach Mike Smith, the Falcons improved in the red zone last year after ranking among the league's worst units in 2013, but it's still a concern.
"Just being comfortable with everything," Jones said. "Knowing the timing of the play. What I can and cannot do on a route to get separation. Some routes I can double guys up or sometimes I need just straight-out speed to beat them and get where I need to be all in the timing of the play."

Jones is letting his agent, Jimmy Sexton, handle the contract talks until the time the time is right for him to say yes or no. Based on recent deals for wide receivers Dez Bryant of Dallas and Denver's Demaryius Thomas,Cheap Jerseys 2018, Sexton is likely asking for a long-term contract that guarantees at least $40 million.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 11:15 , Processed in 0.071495 second(s), 28 queries .