帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-8 22:32:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He also doubts that the Patriots will be punished by the NFL if they are found guilty of doctoring footballs in the AFC championship game.
This is the second Super Bowl in which accusations of cheating have followed the Patriots. During their unbeaten 2007 regular season, they were fined $250,000 and Belichick was docked $500,000 for spying on New York Jets coaches' signals. New England lost to the New York Giants in that Super Bowl.
When it was revealed that some of the Patriots' footballs were under-inflated in the AFC championship, Sherman said "I didn't think it was a big deal at the time."
"Only thing I'm disappointed about is that we didn't get our gifts from the Pro Bowl," he said. "Which is kind of dumb; the NFL is the only league that punishes the players who actually make the all-stars by not giving them their gifts."

The All-Pro cited NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's close relationship with New England owner Robert Kraft as his main reason for being skeptical.
"I think the perception is the reality," Sherman said Sunday after the defending champions arrived in Phoenix. "It is what it is. Their resume speaks for itself. The past is what the past is. Their present is what their present is. And,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, will they be punished? Probably not."
While he was at it, Sherman also criticized the NFL for not coming through on the booty he is entitled to for being selected to the Pro Bowl. Players who make the Super Bowl are replaced for the Pro Bowl.
"I think more people might be inclined to root for us, to see history made," Sherman said, noting the Seahawks are seeking to become the first repeat champions in a decade — when the Patriots did it. "I guess the controversy gives us a little edge in that respect."
Patriots coach Bill Belichick said Saturday the team "followed every rule to the letter" in preparing footballs on game day. New England arrives in Phoenix on Monday as the league's investigation into under-inflated balls continues.
Sherman, as always,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, was not reticent about discussing it.
The edge that Sherman plays with has helped him become one of the premier players in pro football. It also catapulted him into that "villain" role last year after his rant against 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree following the NFC title game.
"To be painted villains I guess you need to do something heinous,nfl jerseys china," he said, "and I didn't. You learn a lot about people around you and about society."
"It's a big deal," Sherman added, laughing.
"But as long as that happens,Cheap Jerseys From China, it won't affect them at all. Nothing will."
PHOENIX (AP) — Relishing no longer being in the "villain" role,Wholesale Football Jerseys, Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman is painting his team's Super Bowl opponent as occupying that position.
He didn't understand the reaction,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
"Not as long as Robert Kraft and Roger Goodell are still taking pictures at their respective homes. He was just at Kraft's house last week for the AFC championship," Sherman added. "You talk about conflict of interest.
He believed the gifts included "watches and stuff."
For many of the Seahawks, the focus on football deflation is a non-topic. Quarterback Russell Wilson brushed aside questions about the subject the way he escapes onrushing defenders. All-Pro safety Earl Thomas admitted he knew nothing at all about it: "I've been in my own little world. I don't watch TV too much."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 11:49 , Processed in 0.068779 second(s), 26 queries .