2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-9 01:06:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Coach John Harbaugh said Monday that Smith has a "mid-foot sprain" and will "be out a few weeks,Jerseys Wholesale," beginning with Sunday night's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
"The way this organization is run, and the way that we practice, we're built for things like that to happen," Franks said. "It's sad to see Jimmy go down, but at the same time I had to step up and other guys had to step up."
Now in his fifth season, Smith started all 16 games last year and the first eight this season.
After insisting he couldn't comment on the call because of "league policy," Harbaugh said, "It was a great play. I think it shows great heart and talent and effort. It says a lot about Joe and Steve and the offensive line that they could make a play like that. It was one of the greatest plays I've ever seen. That's how I feel about it. What else can I say?"
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — The Baltimore Ravens will attempt to rebound from their frustrating loss to the Cincinnati Bengals without cornerback Jimmy Smith, who will be sidelined for several weeks with a sprained left foot.
Strangely enough,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the Ravens will have only one division game left after this one, on Dec. 28 at home against Cleveland. In contrast, the Bengals have played only two games within the AFC North — both against Baltimore.
Dominique Franks filled in for Smith against Cincinnati. If the Ravens don't sign or trade for another cornerback this week, they'll just have to make do with what they've got.
A week ago, the Ravens were in first place. With a loss to the rival Steelers (5-3) on Sunday night, they could be in third.
The Ravens beat Pittsburgh at home 26-6 on Sept. 11, so a victory would give Baltimore the tie-breaker with the Steelers should the teams finish tied.
Smith left during the opening drive and did not return. The Ravens subsequently allowed several long passing plays,Jerseys From China, including a 53-yarder that set up the game-winning touchdown with 57 seconds left.
Harbaugh bristled on Monday when asked about the play and said he sent a copy of the play to the league office.
In spite of it all, Harbaugh likes where the Ravens stand at the midpoint of the season.
"We've got to find ways to get better, maybe not come down to that play,Cheap Jerseys From China, be so good that a play like that doesn't even to be needed," Harbaugh said. "But if you have to make a play like that, it's good to know you can. I'm pretty confident that we'll be able to make more plays along those lines as the season goes on."
Baltimore (5-3) fell out of first place in the AFC North with a 27-24 defeat in Cincinnati on Sunday.
"We definitely played ourselves into position to compete for the AFC North championship and we find ourselves in position obviously for a playoff berth, which is the ultimate goal," he said. "We want to get into the tournament first,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, we want to win the division next,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, we want to win the conference and then we want to win it all. That's what we're shooting for. We're 5-3. We're in position to do that."
That's how important that pass interference call was for Baltimore.
Sunday's loss was particularly distasteful because Baltimore rallied to take the lead in the fourth quarter before Cincinnati came back. Then, an apparent 80-yard touchdown from Joe Flacco to Steve Smith was wiped out when Smith was called for pushing off defender George Iloka to get open.
Asked his thoughts on the schedule, Harbaugh replied, "It's just a waste of energy thinking about it. We've just got to try to win as many as we can, especially the division games."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 09:53 , Processed in 0.073486 second(s), 28 queries .