2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-9 10:59:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"There's only one to go — up," tight end Jordan Cameron said. "You can't get any lower than this. We're going to find out a lot about each other,jerseys from china, a lot about this team this week."
Buffalo improved to 5-2 against Miami over the past four years. The Bills are 18-26 against everyone else during that span.
Clay, whose TD reception went for 25 yards, signed as a free agent with Buffalo after four years in the Dolphins. Incognito played in Miami for the first time since his career was derailed for a year and a half when he was implicated in the Dolphins' bullying scandal.
The victory was especially sweet for former Dolphins Clay and Richie Incognito,Wholesale Jerseys China, who were co-captains for Buffalo.
"The last game I played on this field and everything that went down after it — definitely it left a bad taste in my mouth,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," Incognito said. "To come down and see the guys and compete against them and get a win, it's a great feeling."
Taylor said the fast start was critical.
Another ex-Dolphin, backup Bills receiver Chris Hogan, added a final insult when he caught a 38-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter.
Buffalo (2-1) bounced back from a dismal loss at home to New England. The Dolphins (1-2), who began the season with high hopes of ending a seven-year playoff drought, fell into last place in the AFC East with their second consecutive loss.

The Bills totaled 429 yards, intercepted Ryan Tannehill three times in the first half, and led 27-0 before Miami scored late in the third quarter.
"We definitely know the challenges of the first road game — taking the crowd out of it," he said. "Mostly it was just going out there and executing."
Tyrod Taylor threw for 277 yards and three scores in his first NFL road start, and the Bills embarrassed the Miami Dolphins 41-14 Sunday.
The rout was on.
The only negative for the Bills was injuries. They lost receiver Sammy Watkins with a right calf injury and guard John Miller with a groin injury.
"Guys are frustrated,Cheap Jerseys China," Tannehill said. "We know we're a better team than we've showed. There's no panic, but definitely urgency to get this thing turned around."
Miami had trouble blocking the Bills without left tackle Branden Albert, who was inactive because of a right hamstring injury. Tannehill was hit repeatedly,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and Lamar Miller was held to 38 yards rushing.
Running back LeSean McCoy scored his 55th NFL touchdown — and his first with the Bills — on a 10-yard reception. Clay had five catches for 82 yards.
Fans were booing after less than 12 minutes, and by the fourth quarter the stadium was mostly deserted.
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Tight end Charles Clay outran a pursuing linebacker,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, juked past two defensive backs and left them all sprawling as he scored the Buffalo Bills' first touchdown barely three minutes into the game.
Tannehill set a franchise record by extending his streak of consecutive passes without an interception to 160, but then threw two to linebacker Preston Brown, who returned the second one 43 yards for a touchdown.
The crowd included billionaire Warren Buffett, who hung out before the game on the Dolphins sideline wearing a No. 93 Ndamukong Suh jersey — and shoulder pads. After taking stock of the Dolphins, he would likely give them a sell rating.
The loss was the most lopsided defeat in a home opener for the Dolphins, who are beginning their 50th season.
First-year starter Taylor repeatedly picked on cornerback Brice McCain and went 21 for 29 with no turnovers and no sacks. Buffalo has scored 100 points in his three starts.
"It certainly starts with me, the accountability," said Miami coach Joe Philbin, who began the year with little job security. "I take responsibility. ... We'll look at everything we're doing. There's no magic potion. If I had a magic potion, I would have brought it out earlier."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:02 , Processed in 0.072318 second(s), 26 queries .