2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-9 13:13:17 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I don't really know how to respond to that, other than if you would've told me when I was 10 years, you'd show me in front of 75,000 and get booed and Peyton Manning in the same clip and get cheered,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, I would've said, 'That would be pretty awesome,'" Rivers said.
Manning threw three touchdown passes to Emmanuel Sanders. Even rookie running back Juwan Thompson got into the act, scoring twice from short yardage.
DENVER (AP) — A scoreboard operator did what San Diego's defense simply couldn't — rattled Peyton Manning.
When the Chargers faced the Broncos last December on a Thursday night,Wholesale China Jerseys, they controlled the clock and kept the ball away from Manning.
However, he did hook up with tight end Antonio Gates for two scores, giving the tandem 69,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, the most in NFL history.
"This ball bounces funny sometimes," Rivers said.
"When I think about defenses and offenses that are scary, it's who makes game-changing plays. At those positions, they're pretty good — really good."
"They're better than us right now,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys," Rivers said. "They outplayed us."
"Our fans are great. Our fans our loud. Our scoreboard operator, it wasn't his best night," Manning said. "I don't think we should be doing that. I don't think we should be showing their quarterback on the sideline. I thought that was disrespectful."
Not once the Broncos offense got revved up.
Coach Mike McCoy couldn't agree more.
Truth be known: This wasn't the same Broncos team the Chargers saw a year ago. They're way more explosive in Rivers' estimation.
The Denver Broncos quarterback was ticked off at the music blaring late in the game as he tried to run out the clock in a 35-21 win over the Chargers on Thursday night. The five-time NFL MVP was even more incensed when they kept showing shots of Philip Rivers on the sideline (the crowd booing each time) and then panning over to him (the fans cheering).
"They're probably as good with game-changing players that they've ever had," said Rivers, who threw for 252 yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions. "From the quarterback, to the receivers, to the pass rushers, to the corners.
Rivers wasn't exactly sharp in this contest. His second interception, by Rahim Moore, came late and ended any comeback attempt.
"It's not discouraging. It's motivating," receiver Eddie Royal said. "We just know what we need to work on."
The Chargers (5-3) now fall even farther behind the Broncos (6-1) in the AFC West. Really, though, the gap feels much wider.
Still, Rivers found it rather amusing.
"He's a special player — one of the greatest of all time," said McCoy, who was offensive coordinator in Denver from 2009-12. "He shows up every single day, and that's why you saw me running down to the end zone to make sure I got that ball for him."
NOTES: WR Keenan Allen caught nine passes for 73 yards and one score. ... The Chargers were outrushed 139-61. ... Chargers OLB Dwight Freeney said nothing has changed in regard to his former teammate Manning. He was difficult to sack in practice when they were in Indy and remains so. "Obviously, he's a great player," Freeney said. "You can't give him that many opportunities to score."
"It shouldn't put a damper on that," Rivers said. "Gates deserves that."

Gates also had 54 yards receiving to move past Hall of Fame receiver Lance Alworth for most in team history. Gates now has 9,Cheap Basketball Jerseys,610 yards in his career.
The ball definitely didn't bounce San Diego's way. Andre Caldwell fumbled on a kickoff, but it was overturned on replay. Safety Eric Weddle had an interception, only to have it negated by a defensive holding penalty. And Weddle forced a fumble early in the fourth quarter, but Wes Welker pounced on it.
After punting on their opening two possessions, the Broncos scored TDs on five of their next six possessions.
Not this time,cheap nfl jerseys online.
That's just the way the night went for the Chargers.
And plenty of time to fix it, too. The Chargers play just one game in the next 23 or so days.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 04:12 , Processed in 0.060778 second(s), 26 queries .