2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-11 03:37:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Peterson criticized the NFL on Sunday over the process of being activated from a special exempt list after he pleaded no contest Nov. 4 to misdemeanor reckless assault in Texas for hitting his 4-year-old son with a wooden switch.
Regarding the grievance,Cheap Jerseys Store, an arbitrator was scheduled to hear arguments from both sides Monday. That's only to determine whether Peterson should be immediately reinstated prior to the league's issuance of any discipline. He could, in theory, be ordered back to the team only to be suspended soon after.
"However,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, I will not allow the NFL to impose a new process of discipline on me, ignore the CBA, ignore the deal they agreed to with me, and behave without fairness or accountability. The process they are pushing is arbitrary, inconsistent, and contrary to what they agreed to do, and for those reasons,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, I never agreed to the hearing."
"At this point, I've resolved my matter in the criminal court; I've worked to make amends for what I've done; I've missed most of the season, and I stand ready to be candid and forthcoming with Mr. Goodell about what happened," Peterson said in a statement issued by the NFL Players Association.

The league had no further comment Sunday, referring to its statement from the previous day that it offered three days in advance a hearing for Peterson that would have been held Friday to review the case. The union then informed the league Thursday of its refusal to meet.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Adrian Peterson's potential return to the Minnesota Vikings is at the heart of a dispute between the NFL and the players' association,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, and the star running back thinks the league is being unfair.
The NFL offered Peterson the hearing, but a hearing is only required by the CBA if a player elects to appeal a punishment. In this case, no decision has been made yet on discipline. The NFL's enhanced penalty for players involved in domestic violence, announced by Goodell in August,Nike Vapormax Plus Sunset, is a six-game suspension. The injuries to Peterson's son occurred in May. Peterson said he meant no harm in his attempt to discipline the boy.
In the statement, Peterson said the NFLPA sent repeated questions to the NFL about the nature and purpose of the hearing that went unanswered.
But as Minnesota played Chicago Sunday, time was running out on this season for the 2012 NFL MVP. The Vikings have six games left after this weekend.
The union filed a grievance with the league, demanding Peterson be allowed to rejoin the Vikings until the determination of any punishment under the personal conduct policy. The NFL, however, ruled Peterson must remain on paid leave in the meantime.
"After consulting with the union, I told the NFL that I will attend the standard meeting with the Commissioner prior to possible imposition of discipline, as has been the long-term practice under the CBA,Wholesale China Jerseys, but I wouldn't participate in a newly created and non-collectively bargained pre-discipline 'hearing' that would include outside people I don't know and who would have roles in the process that the NFL wouldn't disclose," Peterson said.
Commissioner Roger Goodell has the sole power to remove him from the special exempt list.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 20:07 , Processed in 0.072941 second(s), 26 queries .