2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-12 17:56:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
With just about everything going wrong for the Seahawks in a 30-21 loss to San Diego last week,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Turbin helped keep Seattle in the game.
"What I like about him specifically is how much we can rely on him and how much we can count on him," offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell said. "In any situation we put him in we're totally comfortable with him to go in there, whether it's running the ball, whether it's protections, catching the ball on the back field, we're totally comfortable with him. He's earned it."
After two seasons without finding the end zone, Turbin said it was a "special moment" to finally get his first score. Turbin kept the football and plans to give it to his father. With Lynch's contract becoming potentially unfeasible after this season, Turbin could be auditioning for a starting job for the Seahawks in 2015. But for now, Turbin has found a better mind-set and believes the production will continue to come.
Trailing 20-7 late in the first half, Turbin was put in the game as a part of Seattle's two-minute offense. Turbin caught a pass from Russell Wilson for 32 yards,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping, gained 10 more on a handoff and then scored his first career touchdown on a 3-yard pass from Wilson to close the gap to 20-14 before halftime.
That role didn't feel like enough for Turbin last season.
"Guys become frustrated because they want to be out there and they want to play all the time. That's not his role for us right now," running back Sherman Smith said. "Understanding his role is very important. The few plays that he gives us are always big plays."
"Appreciating what I have instead of selfishly thinking about what I want, I think that's played a huge role in my difference this year," Turbin said.
Turbin has carved out a role as Seattle's two-minute back at the end of the first half. It allows the Seahawks to give Lynch an additional breather before halftime and still have confidence in their offense to move the football in his absence.
"He's the best he's been for all the right reasons,Cheap Jerseys From China," head coach Pete Carroll said. "He's worked really hard. He's so dedicated to playing ball and being at his best."
Notes: LB Bruce Irvin is questionable to play Sunday after suffering a rib injury in practice Wednesday. Irvin did not practice the last two days and will be a game-time decision. ,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale... CB Tharold Simon is out with a knee injury.
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Even on the way to winning a Super Bowl with the Seattle Seahawks, running back Robert Turbin was never particularly satisfied with his role or production last season.
"I feel like I can be a starter and carry the ball 20 times, sure,Cheap Jerseys From China, but that's not my role," Turbin said. "Is it difficult to handle sometimes? Maybe. But at the end of the day,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, at least I have a role, and not everybody can say that. I think I was missing a little bit of that last year."
Now in his third season, Turbin has made peace with his role and has become a trusted option in Seattle's dynamic offense.
Turbin longed to be more than just a backup to Marshawn Lynch. He wanted to show what he could do if he was given a bigger opportunity to show his ability. A knee injury suffered during the year also limited his effectiveness and added to his frustration.
Turbin had a strong rookie season with 80 carries for 354 yards and 19 catches for 181 yards in reserve duty. The knee injury that required surgery this offseason set him back a year ago. His effectiveness dipped and the frustration grew. In addition, he had three runs of at least 24 yards called back due to penalties last season.
"It wasn't funny last year but we laugh about it," Smith said. "This year his big plays are sticking."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:17 , Processed in 0.067530 second(s), 26 queries .