2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-13 02:29:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The judge struck the comment from the record and instructed the jury that citizens do not have any obligation to speak with police.
Briggs said the following day, Hernandez showed up at Gillette Stadium, and Briggs asked him to leave, which Hernandez did.
Briggs said he asked Hernandez if he was involved in Lloyd's killing, and Hernandez replied no. He said he then looked in his eyes and asked if he was telling the truth.
Briggs said Hernandez told him that he had been with Lloyd at a club and they went their separate ways,cheap nfl jerseys china, so Hernandez gave him keys to a vehicle. He told him those keys were found in Lloyd's pocket, Briggs said.
Hernandez was arrested June 26 in Lloyd's slaying. Less than two hours later, he was cut from the team.
Kraft was asked about the events of June 19, two days after the killing. By then, Kraft said, there was a strong media presence at Gillette Stadium, including helicopters, which were covering the investigation.
"You asked him to leave the stadium because his presence there was bad for business?" Fee asked.
"He said he was not involved. That he was innocent and that he hoped that the time of the murder incident came out because he said he was in a club," Kraft said.
Later, he saw him one last time at the stadium.
"What did he say?" prosecutor William McCauley asked.
Kraft said his conversation with Hernandez lasted five to 10 minutes.
"He swore on his baby's life that he was telling the truth," Briggs said.
Next to the stand was the Patriots' director of security, Mark Briggs. He said he also had a conversation with Hernandez on June 19.
Hernandez signed a $40 million contract with the Patriots in 2012, but as defense lawyer Michael Fee questioned him,Cheap China Jerseys, Kraft said he couldn't remember whether it ran through the 2018 season.
FALL RIVER,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China, Mass. (AP) — New England Patriots team owner Robert Kraft testified Tuesday that his former star tight end Aaron Hernandez told him he was innocent when asked if he was involved in a 2013 killing.
Investigators did find keys to an SUV Hernandez rented in Lloyd's pocket.
Kraft was called by the prosecution in Hernandez's murder trial over the June 17, 2013, slaying of Odin Lloyd, who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee.
Prosecutors have said Hernandez was at a bar earlier in the evening, then drove to Boston with two friends, picked up Lloyd and killed him in an industrial park.
Kraft said he found Hernandez in a weight room working out and pulled him into an adjacent office for a private talk,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018.
"I understood there was an incident that had transpired, and I wanted to know whether he was involved, and if he was, any player that comes into our system, I consider part of our extended family, and I wanted to get him help," he said.
Also Tuesday, lawyers said they expect to wrap up their cases next week. McCauley named for the judge just a handful of additional witnesses to call and said he expected to rest Thursday. He did not name any other members of the Patriots organization or anyone affiliated with the NFL. That likely means that Patriots coach Bill Belichick, Miami Dolphins player Mike Pouncey and others listed as potential witnesses will not be called.
He at times seemed uncomfortable on the stand, even when he was asked where he worked. He first said 1 Patriot Place, the address of Gillette Stadium,Cheap NFL Jerseys, where the Patriots play. When asked what he did at work, he replied, "Whatever they ask me to do." Then,Cheap NFL Jerseys, asked if he ran a business, he replied: "We're a packaging and paper business and private equity, and we have two sports teams." He first listed the New England Revolution soccer team, then the Patriots.
"That is correct," Briggs replied.
"He hugged and kissed me and thanked me for my concern," Kraft said.
"I asked him why he'd lawyered up," he said.
Hernandez watched closely during Kraft's testimony, which lasted a little over 30 minutes.
Hernandez lawyer James Sultan asked the judge to hear arguments on some pending issues Friday and said he expected to put on witnesses and finish Monday. Both sides will also deliver closing arguments, then deliberations will begin.
"I don't get into the details. I just knew we signed him," he said, adding that Hernandez was signed because he was "a very good player."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 00:35 , Processed in 0.074786 second(s), 26 queries .