2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-13 05:12:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I wouldn't say satisfied. I think you have to be realistic," McCarthy said. "I'm realistic with our strengths and continue to work at the things we have to do better. I think you definitely identify yourself as a team after six, seven, eight games. ... We had some very unusual games earlier in the year,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, but I think the last four weeks we identified who we are.
"I'm not going to miss any time," said Rodgers, who suffered a torn hamstring in practice during the 2007 season. "If I felt it, then I had to back off a little bit. We had to do a little more in the shotgun but it wasn't a big deal, ultimately."
"I don't understand what you don't like about our offense the last couple weeks. I'm very comfortable," said McCarthy, whose team ranked 19th in total offense, 24th in rushing offense,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, 12th in passing offense and seventh in scoring following Sunday's games. "I don't know the number of touches that Eddie has, but I'm very comfortable with the number."
Players were not available to reporters Monday, but Rodgers stayed in the game until the Saints had put it out of reach and expressed confidence on Sunday night that he'd be fine by the Bears game.
"We need to stop the run. We can be explosive on offense, take care of the football, take the football away. We've established that."
One thing McCarthy isn't concerned about: Quarterback Aaron Rodgers left hamstring,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, which he injured during Sunday night's loss and limited his effectiveness even though he stayed in the game. Although McCarthy did not see Rodgers during his time at Lambeau Field Monday, the medical staff felt good about Rodgers' chances of being back in the lineup for the team's next game, Nov. 9 against Chicago.
"We need to tackle the damn ball carrier and put him on the ground," McCarthy said. "That's what we'll be focused on."
Against the Saints, Green Bay's offense finished with 491 yards, led by running back Eddie Lacy's 182 yards of total offense (123 receiving, 59 rushing) on 21 total touches. But Rodgers' two interceptions - both of which went off receivers' hands - and a failed fourth-and-1 attempt from their own 40-yard line resulted in empty possessions in the back-and-forth game.
Before the injury, Rodgers had completed 14 of 19 passes for 298 yards with a touchdown and no interceptions for a passer rating of 133.1. After the injury, he was 14 for 20 for 120 yards with no TDs, two INTs and a rating of 45.8. He saw his interception-less streak end at 212 consecutive pass attempts, the longest of his career and the second-longest in Packers history.
McCarthy was particularly perturbed by the number of tackles the Packers missed on Ingram - the advanced statistics site Pro Football Focus had them for 10 missed tackles against Ingram alone - and the Saints' ability to set up favorable down-and-distance situations with productive early runs. The Packers allowed 495 yards total yards on Sunday night, one yard shy of the season-high 496 yards they gave up against Chicago in Week 4.
McCarthy bristled at a question Monday about why Lacy,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, who was averaging 17 touches per game before Sunday night.
What McCarthy isn't comfortable with, however,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, is where his team stands. At 5-3,China Jerseys Authentic, the Packers are a game behind NFC North-leading Detroit (6-2) and have the fifth-best record in the conference.
"They're very confident where Aaron is today," McCarthy said of the medical staff.
Chief among coach Mike McCarthy's concerns: The NFL's worst rushing defense. After allowing New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram to rush for 172 yards on 24 carries during Sunday night's 44-23 loss at New Orleans, the Packers rank last in rushing yards allowed per game (153.5). Entering Monday night's Washington-Dallas game, only the Cowboys (4.9) and Carolina Panthers (5.2) were allowed more yards per rush than the Packers (4.8)
"The run defense was our Achilles' Heel clearly on defense. Too many missed tackles," McCarthy said. "Missed tackles are fundamentals. . Everybody wants to talk about scheme and personnel. That's something that you're always weighing or looking at. Or are there other individuals who deserve opportunities? Can we use other individuals a certain way? That's really what we talk about as coaches day-in and day-out. Our issues on run D are fundamental."
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — The Green Bay Packers enter their midseason bye week with a 5-3 record and a head coach who is well aware of both his team's strengths and deficiencies.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 01:58 , Processed in 0.069570 second(s), 26 queries .