帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-13 13:48:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Oneone Shelton wore a button over her heart with No. 55,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, the jersey worn by her late son, Shennon, killed four years ago on Friday.
The Browns will have five picks on Saturday,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic.
Shelton was introduced Friday by the Browns, who selected the outgoing and hulky Washington defensive tackle with the No. 12 overall pick in the NFL draft on Thursday night. Shelton's selection was one of the more memorable in Chicago because when he came onstage,China Adidas Hockey Jerseys, he hugged and lifted NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell off his feet.
A converted wide receiver, Orchard has a knack for getting to the QB.
"It's a time to celebrate," he said. "I'm just glad that my mom and my uncle are here to celebrate it with me because it's a hard time for my family. I definitely know that my brother's smiling down on us, and I just can't wait to go back and see my family and be with them."
Oneone Shelton said Danny, the second youngest of her four sons, was often in trouble during high school but she always thought he would turn out OK. He went to Washington, and with the support of the Huskies coaching staff, Shelton became a team leader and academic All-American.
"His college production just jumps out at you," he said. "As you go through this process, sometimes it gets very complicated with the numbers and the statistics and the measurables. We have a saying, 'The best predictor of future success is past success.' This is a guy who has a knack. He can find a quarterback."
"It was painful because I don't see my other son," she said. "And this is his anniversary, so we were are here for Danny. Some of our family in Seattle are celebrating his anniversary today. When we go back we'll go visit him. We're proud to be here with him today."
Shelton often thinks about his late brother, and although there have been many difficult moments since his passing, he's sure Shennon is proud of him.
Four years ago, his brother was shot and killed following an argument and fight that quickly escalated in Auburn, Washington, the Shelton's hometown. Shelton was 17, so badly shaken by the incident that he became withdrawn and nearly gave up football.
And as Danny beamed with pride on the first day of a new chapter in a life he once thought impossible, his mom grappled simultaneously with loss and love.
"That is the head of the snake," Orchard said.
"I'm so proud of him," she said. "He's a role model for our family."
He'll give the Browns backfield depth and could work into the rotation with Terrance West and Isaiah Crowell, who both showed promise as rookies last year.
"It's just crazy to think, because four years ago I would never see myself here," he said. "It's definitely a blessing."
Browns coach Mike Pettine said Orchard is the type of "hybrid" player the team covets.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — As Danny Shelton was presented with his No. 71 jersey by the Browns, his mom stood to the side of the dais. Her eyes welled with tears, her emotions torn in two.
"How's the Dawg Pound,Wholesale China Jerseys?" he asked to open his welcoming news conference.
Browns general manager Ray Farmer ignored playmakers in the first two rounds before selecting Miami running back Duke Johnson with the No. 77 overall pick. Johnson ran for 1,652 yards last season and finished as the Hurricanes career rushing leader despite just playing three seasons.
Not long after introducing Shelton and Erving,Wholesale Jerseys From China, the Browns got back to building their team by selecting Utah defensive end Nate Orchard with the No. 51 overall pick. Orchard, who had 18 1/2 sacks last year, will shift to outside linebacker in Cleveland's 3-4 scheme and should help a unit that recorded just 31 sacks in 2014.
But Shelton matured, persevered and is now living a dream.

"Definitely a guy I thought could run the football, catch the football, dynamic player, can return kicks, can catch punts," Farmer said. "He's got a complete skill set to affect our roster in multiple ways."
Hours after he was taken by the Browns, who selected Florida State offensive lineman Cameron Erving with the No. 19 overall pick, Shelton was flown to Cleveland to officially begin his pro career. The 6-foot-2, 339-pound Shelton quickly won over Browns fans with his positive vibe and his eagerness to play for them.
Before Friday ended, the Browns made their second trade, acquiring the No. 96 pick from New England and selecting Washington State defensive tackle Xavier Cooper, who recorded 31 1/2 sacks in 36 career games.
"He was just excited,Cheap NFL Jerseys, just like I was," Shelton said of Goodell. "He was shocked at the same time but he was happy for me."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 18:31 , Processed in 0.070126 second(s), 26 queries .