2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-13 18:12:47 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"It's great," he said. "It makes you better because of the guys you play with and I think there is a general understanding that we all kind of need each other to be our best. We all help each other."
"I think it's a lot tougher,Cheap Jerseys," Eagles defensive coordinator Billy Davis said this week. "The one-on-one matchups and way we move them around so we can go ahead and manipulate some of one on ones. It's a tribute to those guys and the coaching they're getting. They're doing a great job teaching the stunts,Wholesale China Jerseys, the games, the straight rushes.
"I still have a little bit left in me," Cole said with a grin. "I'd have to say this is probably the best overall group we've had in terms of how many guys can get there. Connor is having a great season. The young guys, Vinny and Brandon, they're getting there. And other guys are,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, too."
"Rather than people worrying about who's the one getting them, we look at it as how many do we get as a group. It's a special, talented group of guys in that front seven."
While Barwin is second in the NFL in sacks, Curry is ninth among all defensive linemen even though he  plays about one-third of the defensive snaps, coming off the sideline when Davis switches to his four-man front.
Through 12 games, 10 Eagles have been involved in a sack and six have at least three.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Not since their front four boasted the likes of Reggie White, Clyde Simmons, Jerome Brown and Mike Pitts has the Philadelphia Eagles been as good on the pass rush as this season.
NOTES: Backup tight end Trey Burton (hamstring) is questionable for Sunday's game. Linebacker Emmanuel Acho (groin), defensive end Brandon Bair (elbow), kicker Cody Parkey (groin) and running back Chris Polk (ankle) are all probable. . Running back LeSean McCoy was excused from Friday's practice for personal reasons.
Going into Sunday's game against Seattle, the Eagles are second in the league in sacks with 42, on pace for 56. That would be the most the team has had since 1989, when Simmons, White,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Brown and Pitts combined for 44 of the franchise-high 62 sacks.
Outside linebacker Connor Barwin leads the NFC with 12 1/2. Vinny Curry (seven), Trent Cole (6 1/2), and Brandon Graham (5 1/2) are all in the mix as well.
"You can't pinpoint one guy and say 'stop him' because we have so many guys," Graham said. "We all want to get there and get the sack, but as long as somebody does,NFL Jerseys China, that's what counts."
Barwin is having the big year sack-wise, but he also knows the balance is what's made the pass rush so effective.
Cole is fifth among NFC linebackers and Graham, who also plays a little over one-third of the snaps, is sixth.
Cole has been among the league's sacks leaders in the past. As a right end in the Eagles' old 4-3 alignment, he was in double figures four out of five years from 2007-2011. Now, as an outside linebacker in the 3-4, he needs 3 1/2 over the final four games to get there again.
"We've put a lot of emphasis on it this year. Last year it was more about dropping into coverage. This year we say, 'OK,Wholesale China Jerseys, now we have that down, let's refocus on getting our pass rush going.' And I think the guys have responded. We've got a lot of guys who can rush the passer."
And like that '89 team the Eagles are getting the pass rush from all over the field.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:55 , Processed in 0.067516 second(s), 26 queries .