2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-13 18:20:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"You've got to build the right way and make sure it's rock solid," he said. "We're in the middle of that. I get people are going to have their opinions, but a lot more of that happens when you've lost three in a row. I didn't hear a lot of that when we had just gotten our seventh win. "
NOTES: Pettine finally addressed the release of K Billy Cundiff, waived last week after he hurt his right knee practicing at FirstEnergy Stadium and his knee stiffened the next day. "There's nothing below the surface with Billy," Pettine said. ... The Browns are expecting Panthers QB Cam Newtown to play Sunday. He practiced Wednesday for the first time since sustaining two back fractures in an auto accident. ... Browns CB Joe Haden remains day-to-day with a shoulder injury.
Even some of Manziel's biggest supporters were alarmed by a performance in which he seemed to be in over his helmet,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
Coach Mike Pettine, who had the Browns at 6-3 before their recent slide, said Kosar is off base and his comments were "a little dramatic."
There's only one way for Manziel to remove the doubt.
He's certainly not the first Cleveland coach to think that, even though the Browns last went to the playoffs in 2002 and are on their 21st quarterback in the expansion era.
Manziel said he got himself in trouble by second-guessing himself,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale.
But as magical as he may have been on the field in college, Manziel can't re-write history. His dreadful NFL starting debut against Cincinnati behind him,Wholesale Jerseys, Manziel is determined to make the most of his second chance on Sunday at Carolina.
"Nobody wants that, but at the same time,Wholesale Jerseys, one game doesn't define you," Manziel said Wednesday. "Really what defines you is how you bounce back from that and what you do the following weeks."
"He was one of my favorite guys growing up — heck of a quarterback — and he's entitled to his opinion,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Pettine said. "But being here on the inside of it and seeing what we're building and the interaction we have ... the commitment is all there for us to be successful."
Manziel has two more weeks in the season to convince the Browns (7-7) they didn't make a mistake when they moved up to select him in the first round of May's draft. The 22-year-old is viewed as Cleveland's future, perhaps the long-sought solution to a quarterback conundrum that has lasted more than a decade.

"Play better, plain and simple,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Manziel said. "This position here is about results and getting the job done and you have to do that to be on the field in this league."
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — One game. One hard-to-forget, miserable game Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel would change if he could.
Manziel said the bad first start is something he'll remember forever.
"Unfortunately it leaves a sour taste in my mouth, but at the same time I've had bad games in college and had bad games in the past," he said. "It's part of football."
A frequent theme this year, quarterbacks continue to be a daily discussion as the Browns cling to all-but-extinguished playoff hopes. On Monday, former Browns QB Bernie Kosar, a living legend to Cleveland fans, condemned the club's front office for not showing patience at the position and said there's a losing culture at the top of the organization.
Manziel threw a pair of interceptions and generally looked lost in the 30-0 defeat to the Bengals. Little went as planned in Cleveland's biggest game this season.
"I'm still continuing to work on that and have trust in the system and have trust in what my eyes are seeing," he said. "I'm seeing it right, now it just comes down to executing."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 21:24 , Processed in 0.069241 second(s), 28 queries .