2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-15 08:11:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
At first, the Broncos chief executive said the discipline didn't matter to him because "I knew that Tom Brady was going to be playing in Week 12" in Denver. "So, other than that, I wasn't too concerned about it."
Asked if the league's heavy hammer ultimately was good for the game, Elway said, "I think the integrity of the game is No. 1. ... So, I support the commissioner 100 percent."
Heuerman's season-ending injury came 24 hours after Jaguars first-rounder Dante Fowler Jr,NFL Jerseys China. was lost for the season with a torn left ACL. The former Florida defensive end was the No. 3 overall pick.
Both were freak injuries — Fowler was hardly touched in a blocking drill and Heuerman was hurt making a simple cut while running downfield on special teams.
Lynch said the matter pained him because he's tight with Brady, coach Bill Belichick and owner Robert Kraft.
"I would like to believe that it's more an anomaly than anything else," Lynch said. "I do know this: you're not going to see many rookies doing this before their contract's signed anymore. I think anytime something like this happens there's not a knee-jerk reaction but there's a reaction and agents are going to be saying, 'You cannot go in these camps.'"
Lynch said Brady's legacy "will be a little bit tarnished and I think (for) many people it will just be a topic of conversation. I think everyone knows Tom Brady is one heck of a player. As far as I know,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, in the Super Bowl they were airtight — pardon the pun — in terms of watching the footballs and he threw the ball all right."
DENVER (AP) — John Elway says the Denver Broncos won't dial down the intensity of rookie minicamps after third-round pick Jeff Heuerman blew out a knee last weekend.
"When you're a rookie, you get excited about it," Elway said Tuesday. "I remember my first minicamp. We were running around like chickens with our heads cut off, too. So, it's always hard to pull the reins back."
"They never get a break," Lynch said. "And so these kids have been going for a long,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, long time. It's curious to me that most of these happen — I mean, a little contact on Fowler's but not much and sometimes I think they're just worn out. And maybe break them in a little easier. But I think that's the only lesson.
Lynch said that while there might not be anything the teams can tweak to avoid these injuries, what happened to Fowler and Heuerman will have an impact on rookie minicamps nevertheless.

"Very tough. I wish that was me," coach Gary Kubiak said. "It's such an unfortunate situation to just be running down the field and that happen. We're going to miss him. He was going to be a big part of what we're doing. But he's still going to be a big part of what we're doing."
Elway and Lynch also addressed Commissioner Roger Goodell's stiff punishment of the New England Patriots this week. Tom Brady was suspended for the first four games and the team was fined $1 million and stripped of two draft picks for deflating footballs in the AFC championship game,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
"Some people say there should be nothing until training camp (but) you've got to get on the field."
Elway and Kubiak spoke with reporters after participating in John Lynch's annual scholarship luncheon at Sports Authority Field.
Joining draft picks at rookie minicamps are undrafted college free agents and other players on tryouts. They're going full speed hoping to impress coaches and earn a roster spot,Wholesale Jerseys.
Kubiak said Heuerman will still attend meetings and "help us coach the tight ends, and he'll have a great career here. So,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, unfortunate situation, but you've got to get stronger through adversity. I'm sure we'll have more. That's part of this game, so we'll work through it."
Lynch said he thinks players might simply be overworking themselves leading up to the draft, going from a full college season to working out relentlessly to get ready for their pro days, team visits and the NFL combine.
Freak injuries are unavoidable, Elway said.
"It's something you really can't control. You know, we try to do everything we can to control it, but ultimately we can't," he said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 22:08 , Processed in 0.066230 second(s), 26 queries .