10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-1 08:53:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Wizard Of War", the new video from San Francisco-based doom rockers ORCHID,NFL Jerseys China, can be seen below. The song comes off the band's new album, "The Mouths Of Madness",Cheap NBA Jerseys, which will be released on April 26 via Nuclear Blast Records.Guitarist Mark Thomas Baker stated about the extensive "The Mouths Of Madness" production process: "Most of the tracks on 'The Mouths Of Madness' were cut in early June 2012. We were pretty fresh off of our European tour and full of confidence. The basics done at that time were the best recording experience that we've had so far. Everybody got along great and did great work. "We did this album with a completely different guitar sound than 'Capricorn'. I think it sounds much heavier in that regard. We take a lot of time to get things right. I hope people enjoy it and let it sink in. I think it's miles above our past efforts."Mastering engineer Richard Whittaker, who also took care of the latest BLACK SABBATH and THIN LIZZY rereleases/analogue transfers,Cheap NFL Jerseys, comments: "I've been a huge fan of ORCHID since I first heard their debut EP back in 2009,Cheap Jerseys, and they've certainly come a long way since then. So, as you can imagine, to be asked to work with ORCHID on their records was an honour and a pleasure. They're a great bunch of guys and a stellar band to be involved with. "'The Mouths Of Madness' is such a well-crafted and awe-inspiring album. Sonically,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, its 1974 meets 2013 which, for me, takes the SABBATH/PENTAGRAM vibe to whole new level."ORCHID was named "the best and most important doom band of the past five years" by Rock Hard Germany's editor-in-chief Götz Kühnemund. In addition,Wholesale Jerseys, BEHEMOTH mainman Adam "Nergal" Darski stated: "BLACK SABBATH should do an album like 'The Mouths Of Madness'!"Since its inception in 2006,Jerseys From China, ORCHID — which features in its ranks well-known tattoo artist Theo Mindell on vocals — has achieved massive global awareness with their stunning releases "Through The Devil's Doorway" (EP,Cheap Jerseys From China, 2009) and "Capricorn" (full-length,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, 2011).ORCHID is:Theo Mindell: VocalsCarter Kennedy: DrumsMark Thomas Baker: GuitarKeith Nickel: Bass
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 11:12 , Processed in 0.071682 second(s), 26 queries .