2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-15 13:32:16 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The 3-9 record is the Giants' worst after 12 games since 1995, when they had the same mark.
In meeting with his players Monday, Coughlin told them to worry more about themselves than him.
"Don't start that stuff," said Coughlin, who led the Giants to Super Bowls victories after the 2007 and '11 seasons.
"I try to pay attention and do the job to best of my ability and my concern is with my coaches and my team," Coughlin said. "Our organization, everybody in the Giants' organization, lives and dies with how this football team does. I understand that completely and the responsibility that I have my coaches and players and to our owners, we are going to work our every-loving (butts) off to try to find a way to win a game. That's all at this point in time that we can do."
When asked how the losing made him feel, Coughlin was blunt about the skid that is the Giants' longest since losing eight straight in 2004, Coughlin's first year as coach of the team.
As far as his critics, the long-time coach is ignoring them.
Coughlin's advice was to stand tall,Nike Shox Gravity 2018, to be positive talking about teammates and to approach everything with character and integrity.
"It's not his fault that we don't finish games," Manning said.
Coughlin said he has never experienced a run like this in his career. The past three games have been very frustrating. The Giants have been in position to beat San Francisco, Dallas and Jacksonville and failed to make the plays with the game on the line. It's been a common thread in this season marked by injuries.
Quarterback Eli Manning, who lost one of the fumbles Sunday that was either recovered or returned for a touchdown, said Coughlin is not to blame for the Giants' woes. He said the team is still playing hard and has been close to winning.
New York had two fumbles returned for second-half touchdowns and saw the defense give up a late score for the second week in a row.
Coughlin said the team needs to stick together.
With four games left in the regular season,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, the Giants are assured of their second straight losing season and third year in a row out of the playoffs.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Tom Coughlin is refusing to discuss his future as the coach of the New York Giants after a seventh straight loss that he acknowledges has made him feel miserable.
The 68-year-old said the skid has not in the least taken away his belief that he can lead the team, although he refused to say whether he would return if the Giants told him they wanted him to return for the final year of his contract.

"Miserable," he said. "What else can I say, but I am not going to let it get me down."
"Whether we're up by 21 or down by 21, I still want to finish it all strong if that's even possible for you all to believe," he said. "We just haven't finished, so that is frustrating, not finishing."
The season may have hit rock bottom on Sunday when the Giants (3-9) blew a 21-point lead against the lowly Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10) and dropped a 25-24 decision.
NOTES: Coughlin had no updates on injuries to OT Geoff Schwartz (ankle), OT James Brewer (concussion) and RB Rashad Jennings (ankle) and DE Robert Ayers (pectoral). ... OT Justin Pugh (quad) is expected to return this week after missing two weeks with his injury.
The Giants will try to end their misery on Sunday when they travel to Tennessee to play the Titans (2-10), the losers of six in a row.
"We are being tested,China Jersyes Cheap, perhaps, like we have never been tested before,Wholesale Jerseys," Coughlin said. "I have some young guys in the room that have never been through anything like I am sure. I referred to them and I referred to the old guy standing in the front of the room talking who has never been through anything like this."
Linebacker Jameel McClain said it's frustrating to be in position to win and not do it.
"I am not interested ... this thing is not about me. I am not interested in discussing my circumstances whatsoever,Cheap Jerseys China. I am not worried or concerned,Cheap NFL Jerseys From China. I am worried about my team as I said."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 17:29 , Processed in 0.074364 second(s), 28 queries .