2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-15 15:55:00 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Bulaga is listed as questionable for Green Bay's NFC North road matchup against the Detroit Lions.
Lacy,Cheap Jerseys 2018, the NFL's Offensive Rookie of the Year last season,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China, rushed for just 34 yards against Seattle before exiting the game in the final quarter with a concussion. He then had 43 rushing yards against the Jets as Green Bay had to rely on the arm of Rodgers to overcome a 21-3 deficit.
Led by talented tackles Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley, Detroit held explosive running back Eddie Lacy to 16 rushing yards in its 40-10 rout of the visiting Packers at Ford Field last Thanksgiving. Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers missed the game with a collarbone injury.
Green Bay will need a strong push from Linsley and the others on the line Sunday against a formidable defensive front for the Lions.
So far this season the Packers have struggled to run.
"I don't think we've proven anything yet this year in the running game," right guard T.J. Lang said. "I think we're not running the ball nearly as well as we hoped we would."
"From last week to this week, it feels a lot better," Bulaga said. "Mobility wise, strength wise, everything has just progressed really well."
The Packers didn't practice Friday, but coach Mike McCarthy seemed to be encouraged about the status of Bulaga, who said the pain in his knee has subsided considerably in the past week.
As he did last week, Bulaga practiced on a limited basis Wednesday and Thursday this week. He looked to be moving around better with a protective brace on his injured left knee.
"He had a lot work this week, too, because Bryan (had) limited, limited reps," McCarthy added. "He's getting better. I feel good about Derek, the direction he's going."
The Packers have been pleased with the performance of Corey Linsley in the middle of the line after the first two games. Linsley, a fifth-round draft pick from Ohio State, has stepped in for projected starting center JC Tretter, who is out until at least November with a knee injury.
"I definitely think he took a huge step from Week 1 to Week 2," said McCarthy, referring to how Sherrod bounced back from some pass-protection struggles he had in relief of the injured Bulaga against the Seahawks.
"I'm not saying I'm definitely playing," the veteran right tackle said Friday. "We've got to still evaluate things that go into tomorrow."
GREEN BAY,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, Wis. (AP) — Bryan Bulaga wasn't quite ready to say he will be back in uniform and on the field Sunday for the Green Bay Packers.
NOTES: Green Bay's Micah Hyde is probable to play Sunday. The starting safety suffered a knee injury as he returned a punt in the last game. ... McCarthy said Jamari Lattimore will make a second straight start at inside linebacker with Brad Jones (quad) out again. CB Casey Hayward (glute) is questionable. ... Placed linebacker Andy Mulumba on injured reserve. Mulumba played in the first two games this season and registered a tackle on special teams,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
"He's a bright kid that's assignment-sure, a guy that works hard,Wholesale Jerseys," offensive line coach James Campen said. "From Game 1 to Game 2, he improves."
But getting Bulaga back in game action this weekend could be a boost for a Packers offensive line that was hit by injuries in the preseason and has been depending on a rookie center at the start of the season.
"That's the only hurdle left," McCarthy said.

But McCarthy said Bulaga would have to get through the team's entire workout Saturday to have a chance to play against the Lions,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale.
Former first-round draft pick Derek Sherrod made his first NFL start as Bulaga's replacement against the Jets.
Bulaga suffered a significant knee injury in the Packers' season-opening loss at Seattle and didn't play in their big comeback win over the New York Jets last Sunday.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 04:30 , Processed in 0.077754 second(s), 26 queries .