帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-16 01:15:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I'm ready to get out there again but we'll see come Sunday," Quinn said. "Coach Fish makes the call there."
"William knows how to get under everybody's skin but me and I'm not going to tell Kyle," Long said.
McDonald (foot) believes he will be in action this weekend,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale.
"It's looking pretty good,Cheap NFL Jerseys," Williams said Friday after practice at Rams Park. "We'll have to see if there's any setback and if they can take the psychological battle of me giving them a bunch of static about them being dressed and in uniform and doing what their job is supposed to be."
Quinn wants to be play but he pointed out it is not his decision.
"This was my first day running in five weeks,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018," Long said. "It felt good to get out there and run and cut. When I'm back, I'm going to be back. When I came back last year, I felt so average and not myself. It's going to be awesome to be back and be ready to play."
"I hated missing the challenge last week,Cheap Jerseys China," McDonald said. "I was there to cheer my teammates on. If I could have been out there, I would have been out there. I want to be out there this week."
He will miss playing against his brother.
"I was proud to be able to go out there every week and play,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Quinn said. "I don't know the feeling to sit out. It took everything for them to keep me out. They were looking out for my safety. Now, I'll just have to start a new streak."
Defensive coordinator Greg Williams is hopeful to have Quinn and McDonald ready to go,Authentic Jerseys China.
Quinn, who leads the Rams with five sacks in seven games, missed last Sunday's loss to the Vikings with a knee injury. It ended a run of 70 consecutive games played for the fifth-year pro.  His last missed a game in Week 1 of 2011, his rookie season.
Defensive end Chris Long ran for the first time since he hurt his knee in Week 5 at Green Bay, but he won't play against Chicago and his brother, offensive lineman Kyle Long.
William Hayes started at left end for Quinn and drew multiple penalties for jumping offside. The Rams also got only one sack, from safety Mo Alexander, while Adrian Peterson picked up 125 yards on the ground for Minnesota.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Defensive end Robert Quinn, safety T.J. McDonald and offensive tackle Rob Havenstein, who missed last week's overtime loss at Minnesota, returned to the practice field Friday for the St. Louis Rams.
All three are listed as questionable for Sunday's home game against the Chicago Bears, Rams coach Jeff Fisher said.
NOTES: Fisher said he has yet to decide if WR Wes Welker, who signed earlier in the week, will play Sunday. "We have some things in the offense for him," Fisher said. "The ball's not necessarily designed to go to him but it may if he plays." ... Several members of the military were on hand to watch practice. Fisher said military personnel will be honored at Sunday's game.
Havenstein, the second-round pick from Wisconsin, missed playing due to an ankle injury after starting at right tackle in each of his first seven NFL games.  Rookie lineman Andrew Donnal earned his first NFL start of his career at right tackle in place of Havenstein.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 03:56 , Processed in 0.066120 second(s), 26 queries .