2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-16 02:53:46 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Young, formerly with the Lions, had a career-high 10 sacks in his first season with the Bears.
Rodgers said he was injured on Green Bay's second offensive possession,Wholesale China Jerseys.
The Jets also said wide receiver Percy Harvin left with a rib injury and was out.
Manziel emerged from the locker room after halftime still in uniform but remained on the bench. Brian Hoyer took over for him with the Browns trailed 10-3.
Newton has been friends with Manziel for a couple of years. Earlier this week on a conference call with Panthers' beat reporters, Manziel said he looks up to Newton and thanked him for his support while he battled through off-the-field issues at Texas A&M.
Some fans in Charlotte cheered when they saw Johnny Football go down.
Dareus has 10 sacks this season and is a major part of Buffalo's stout defensive line. The Bills led the NFL with 49 sacks going into the game at Oakland,Cheap Basketball Jerseys.
Jets center Nick Mangold injured his left ankle in the second quarter of a loss to New England. He was hurt on a 14-yard run by Bilal Powell and carted off the field, surrounded by players of both teams.
Rodgers threw for 318 yards and one touchdown and later said: "I'll be OK for next week. I hurt my calf pretty good, but the training staff helped me kind of get through it."
Young was injured during the first drive of the third quarter against the Lions. Coach Marc Trestman said he will not play next week at Minnesota,Cheap Jerseys Online.
The rookie quarterback had led Cleveland to a mere field goal when he was hurt late in the first half Sunday during a 17-13 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
A week after an inept debut as a starter,Wholesale Jerseys China, Johnny Manziel had his shot at redemption cut short by a hamstring injury.
"I was saddened to see the crowd's response to when he got hurt," Panthers quarterback Cam Newton said. "It was classless. Anytime when a person gets hurt, you don't celebrate. I have had that done in my career and it just takes the integrity out of the game."
Rodgers impressed his teammates and his coach.
"For the crowd to respond in that sort of way — we're better than that," Newton said.
New York Giants cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie was sidelined with a nerve issue,Jerseys Cheap NFL.
Meanwhile,China NFL Jerseys, Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers played most of a 20-3 win over Tampa Bay with a strained left calf. The win put the Packers into the playoffs with at least a wild-card playoff berth.
It was not clear exactly how he was hurt. He stayed down after Matthew Stafford completed a 14-yard pass to Reggie Bush. Young was helped to the sideline and then taken to the locker room on a cart.
In St. Louis, Rams rookie cornerback E.J. Gaines was carted away after getting his helmet knocked off in a collision with teammate T.J. McDonald late in the third quarter of a loss to the New York Giants.
In Atlanta, the Falcons lost starting defensive backs William Moore, Josh Wilson and Dwight Lowery in a span of four plays late in the third quarter of their win over New Orleans. In the first half, they lost running back Steven Jackson, and the Saints lost running back Pierre Thomas.
Gaines was sidelined with a left shoulder injury earlier in the first quarter, but returned in the second. The Rams were examining him for a concussion after the second injury.
Manziel and the Browns were blanked last week against Cincinnati. Facing the Panthers this time, he was injured with 1:49 left in the first half when he rolled out to his left and was taken down by linebacker Luke Kuechly and safety Colin Jones. He attempted to get up and then fell back down.
"He battled whatever illness he's had the last couple of days and then goes out and strains his calf the first or second series," Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. "He didn't want to come out. ... Really a gritty performance by Aaron."
In Chicago, Bears defensive end Willie Young will miss the season finale after leaving because of an Achilles tendon injury.
"It got really tight about halftime. Came in and got a little treatment, it loosened up just a tad, but it was still pretty tight. ... I was able to move in short segments in the pocket, which was all I needed to do today."
In other injuries, Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus had to leave a loss against the Oakland Raiders with a knee injury. He was helped off the field after getting hurt early in the second quarter and did not return.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 16:04 , Processed in 0.062292 second(s), 28 queries .