4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-16 06:54:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The aunt of a fugitive in the kidnapping of 26-year-old Andre Barnes, is alleging that she was wrongfully arrested and has no knowledge of the plot.The woman lives in a bottom apartment of the North Ruimveldt house to which the kidnappers carried the Caricom official’s son after snatching him at gunpoint in West Ruimveldt.Police rescued Barnes from the top flat and then arrested the woman and Louisa Row resident, Ronaldo Marquez, who was left to guard the victim.She was released late yesterday afternoon and police officials said she will not be charged. However, Marquez is still in custody and is due to appear in court today. Investigators believe that the woman’s nephew,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, identified as Michael Joseph, called ‘Mikey’ was in on the plot, but the man and another suspect were still at large up to yesterday.The aunt said that her nephew’s mother resides in the top flat of the North Ruimveldt house but has been out of the country for some time.She said that she was unable to recall the last time she saw her nephew.The woman said that she was asleep in her apartment on Friday night when she heard someone banging on her door. “I say: ‘Is who?’ and they say ‘police.’”The woman said that she did not open her door immediately, since she suspected that the men outside were bandits.However, she eventually went to her door after the persons ordered her to open and insisted that they were policemen. The woman said that on looking outside, she saw that her house was “surrounded by policemen.”“They say they looking for my nephew and I say that he don’t live here.According to the aunt, the police ranks then took her to the top flat, which she assumed was empty.She said the policemen then kicked open the door, and it was then that she saw that two men were inside. She claimed that both were handcuffed.Police then took them to the East La Penitence Police Station, where she was placed in the lockups.“They believe that I know where Mikey deh, so the hold on pun me, but I don’t remember the last day I see Mikey,” she said.According to the woman, she was not surprised that she was eventually released, because “God knows I know nothing.”Barnes, the son of the Chief Internal Auditor in the Caricom Secretariat, was sitting in his car outside his girlfriend’s house on Friday night, when three men attacked him. The gunmen ordered the girlfriend out of the vehicle, placed Barnes in the back seat and drove off.Police said that the kidnappers drove to an unknown destination where they transferred to another vehicle, subsequently taking Andre Barnes to a house where he was handcuffed.They then used his cell phone to call his mother and demanded that she hand over $50 million to them within six hours, or he would be killed.Two of the men then left Barnes under the guard of the one with the firearm.The matter was reported to the police and prompt action by the TSU anti-crime unit led to the police conducting a search of the house at North Ruimveldt where the victim was found.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:39 , Processed in 0.070486 second(s), 26 queries .