2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-16 15:25:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
There has already been learning from the game film, Kilgore said. He appreciates the confidence from Harbaugh, too.
"He's a very athletic center, good combination of strength and quickness," Harbaugh said. "He's got a quick mind. He's done a very good job with making the calls and understanding the system. And he's on a streak of not missing a call now for . I can't remember the last time he missed a call. It's been good. We're very pleased. Knock on wood. He's continuing to get those reps and take care of his business."
Harbaugh again declined to speak about holdout right guard Alex Boone,Wholesale China Jerseys, who would be a big help but is still away from the team while seeking a new contract with two years remaining on his previous deal. He might have gained some leverage with Sunday's game.
Kilgore figures more emphasis on technique this week and some other slight adjustments from everybody will have the O-line on the same page and doing a better job giving Kaepernick enough time to do this thing — without going to the ground as often.
SANTA CLARA,Cheap Jerseys From China, Calif. (AP) — San Francisco 49ers rookie center Marcus Martin suffered a left knee injury that isn't considered season-ending, yet still a blow to the depth of a struggling offensive line.
The 49ers are looking to make some quick adjustments on their struggling offensive line, which showed its vulnerabilities in pass protection as quarterback Colin Kaepernick took several hard hits and was constantly pressured Sunday.
The 49ers on Monday removed the temporary sod from Sunday's game to make modifications to the base — soil and sand — and create a better root system that should hold for much of the remainder of the season and only require replacing on an on-need basis. The new sod will go down by the weekend to have a full week to set in before a soccer match between Chile and Mexico on Sept. 6.
Harbaugh said wide receiver Stevie Johnson is likely to make the final 53-man roster announced Saturday.
The 49ers have a quick turnaround for Thursday night's preseason finale at Houston to get things right on the offensive line.
"They're starting over," punter Andy Lee said. "I'm sure it will be great. I'm not worried."
Fourth-year pro Daniel Kilgore is gearing up for his first season as starting center. Harbaugh praised him Monday for not missing a call.

"I take it as a compliment. If you make a mistake out there or if I miss calls, you have a tendency to forget them and move on," Kilgore said. "This is four years I've been with this offense. I'm ready to go."
Martin already dealt with an ankle injury that sidelined him early in training camp. The 70th overall pick out of Southern California, Martin played 38 games — with 33 starts — over three seasons with the Trojans.
For years, Kilgore has been among the first players on the field for game day warmups going through his extensive routine to prepare for this opportunity.
"Stevie's done an outstanding job," Harbaugh said. "I feel very good about him being on the 53-man roster, yes."
NOTES: In Monday's roster moves, San Francisco waived QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson, S D.J. Campbell, TE Kevin Greene, RB Jewel Hampton,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, P Colton Schmidt, LB Kion Wilson and WRs Devon Wylie and David Reed. The 49ers placed RB Marcus Lattimore,Wholesale Jerseys China, FB Trey Millard, CB Keith Reaser and G Brandon Thomas on the reserve/non-football Injury list. LB NaVorro Bowman, TE Garrett Celek and DT Kaleb Ramsey were placed on the reserve/physically unable to perform list and LB Blake Costanzo was released from the injured reserve list.
Asked whether Martin could return sometime in 2014,nfl jerseys china, Harbaugh said: "It appears that way, yes. We'll just hold off on any definitive comments."
"Just continuing to get reps,Cheap Jerseys 2018, get reps at the looks that we're going to see," Harbaugh said. "In a preseason game where it's going to be a short week that'll be difficult to do, but we'll attack that."
"He had an MRI this morning and, can't go into all of the details because I don't know them all, but it doesn't appear that it's an ACL," coach Jim Harbaugh said Monday. "I don't want to put a timeline on it right now."
The third-round draft pick was carted off the field with 11:18 remaining during a 21-7 preseason victory Sunday against San Diego.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 14:54 , Processed in 0.077956 second(s), 28 queries .