2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-16 18:19:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"It's frustrating,NFL Jerseys China Online, very frustrating," he said. "They have their plan of what they want to do and all I can do as a player is just abide by the rules. No,China Jerseys Cheap, I do not agree. I'm just a player, I'm just a number, you know what I mean?"
HOMECOMING: Harbaugh even sparked some chatter where he might wind up next season when he walked out of the tunnel and straight to Raiders owner Mark Davis for a quick chat before his first game in Oakland since his tenure as an assistant with the Raiders in 2002-03. Harbaugh once again repeated he is not worried about his future.
The win follows a 52-0 loss at St. Louis, which came after an exhilarating 24-20 home win over the Chiefs as the Raiders seek some consistency to end the season.
"I'm happy I'm able to live every big man's dream," Penn said.
"There is no surrendering," Harbaugh said. "You look for the next thing to win at."
BIG MAN SCORES: Oakland left tackle Donald Penn got on the score sheet when he lined up as an eligible receiver in the second quarter. He reached down to catch a pass from Carr and bowled over Eric Reid on the way to the 3-yard touchdown. Penn leaped into the Black Hole for a beer-doused celebration following his third career TD catch and second against the Niners, having also caught one in 2010.
"This game goes in highs and lows," interim coach Tony Sparano said. "One week you can be on top of the mountain and the next week you can be at the bottom of that thing really fast. It's important that our team keeps learning here."
Carr threw for 254 yards and three touchdowns and the Raiders bounced back from a shellacking last week by beating the 49ers 24-13 Sunday and putting a major dent in San Francisco's dwindling playoff hopes,Wholesale NBA Jerseys.
Carr threw TD passes to offensive lineman Donald Penn, Marcel Reece and Mychal Rivera as the Raiders (2-11) capped of a three-week roller-coaster by beating San Francisco (7-6).
There have only been lows for San Francisco the past weeks with a 19-3 Thanksgiving night loss to rival Seattle and then this performance against the Raiders.
KAP CONTAINED: Kaepernick threw an interception on the first play from scrimmage, was sacked on San Francisco's last and wasn't much better in between. He finished 18 for 33 for 174 yards with one touchdown,Nike NFL Jerseys China, two interceptions and five sacks as San Francisco failed to score 20 points for the sixth time in seven games.
CLEAN CARR: Carr was sacked just one time and was given ample time to throw the ball by a line that bounced back from a rough performance last week in St. Louis. The clean pocket played a big role in Carr's big day,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
BENCHED BROOKS: 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks had a streak of 60 consecutive starts snapped when he was benched the entire game for missing a meeting Tuesday. Brooks said nobody told him he wouldn't start or play at all Sunday,Wholesale China Jerseys.
"I know the kind of talent we have, I know the kind of team we have," Carr said. "We haven't put it together, obviously, throughout the season. ... I felt for the first time there wasn't the little detailed mistakes that just ruined it."
"I told them I was like, 'Wherever we have to go to dinner. You guys deserve so much,'" Carr said. "I'm a little worried about that one, but, I think my wife is more worried than I am especially with Christmas around the corner. But, they deserve so much credit."
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — While Derek Carr and the Oakland Raiders put together their best performance of a rough season, his Bay Area counterpart Colin Kaeperkick has rarely looked worse than he has the past two weeks.

"My priorities are winning games," Harbaugh said.
Now the 49ers are in danger of missing the playoffs for the first time in coach Jim Harbaugh's four-year tenure. San Francisco trails three teams by two games in the NFC wild-card race with three games remaining after making three straight NFC title games.
Here are some other takeaways from the game:
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 11:52 , Processed in 0.082153 second(s), 28 queries .