積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-18 02:03:12 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"He had about 310 yards," Payton said.
The backs have comparable running styles. Neither has breakaway speed, but while West admits he wants to score every time he touches the ball, Crowell is more patient and takes what defenses give him.
"Terrance is more of a 'can make you miss' guy. I don't know if Crowell wants to make you miss," Pettine said.
NOTES: Pro Bowl TE Jordan Cameron said an MRI showed no structural damage in his right shoulder. He was limited in practice and doesn't know if he'll play this week. ... P Spencer Lanning said he did not speak with Steelers WR Antonio Brown, who kicked him in the face on a return. Brown had said he talked to Lanning after the game. "I'm not going to say he didn't talk to me,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, but I didn't talk to him," Lanning said. "I didn't see him. I was looking for him. I made a point to try to look for him." Lanning would not say if he felt Brown should be fined.
With starting running back Ben Tate out with a sprained knee,cheap nfl jerseys online, West and Crowell will play Sunday as the Browns (0-1) host New Orleans. After Tate got hurt in the first half last week in Pittsburgh, West rushed for 100 yards — 91 in the second half — and Crowell scored two touchdowns as the Browns rallied from a 24-point deficit before losing 30-27.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Thrown into their first NFL game — in Pittsburgh, against the vaunted Steelers — rookies Terrance West and Isaiah Crowell didn't shown any nervousness or fear.
"I'm always trying to score, every play," he said. "I mean every running back should think like that. The great running backs do."
If their debuts were any indication, the Browns might not miss Tate.
They need to do it again.
"It just made me work harder, made me hungrier," he said.
Unfazed by the stage, West ran against the Steelers the way he did in college,China Jerseys, where he rushed for 2,509 yards last season with 41 TDs.
Crowell believes he's just getting started. His debut in Pittsburgh was just his first step.
"I feel I can be great," he said. "I feel like I can be one of the best. I want to be one of the best, and that's how I'm going to work."
West, a 5-foot-10, 225-pounder, averaged 6.3 yards on 16 carries and became the first Cleveland back in 27 years to rush for 100 yards in his first pro game. Crowell, the SEC's freshman of the year before legal problems derailed his career,Wholesale Jerseys Online, scored a 3-yard TD on his first carry and on a 15-yarder.
Saints coach Sean Payton became familiar with West last year on TV. Payton was watching his alma mater, Eastern Illinois, play Towson in the snow and West wasn't slowed by the wintry conditions.
"He's a slasher," Pettine said of the 5-foot-11, 225-pounder. "He can put his foot in the ground and cut. He's decisive. He's a guy that,wholesale jerseys, if you polled DBs and said, 'Hey, do you want to make a list of guys that you want to tackle?' I don't think he makes that list."
"It was encouraging," Pettine said before practice Wednesday. "But they need to be able to take the next step, and this is another challenge for them, to go against this type of defense and it's nothing that either one of those guys have seen before. It will be a good test for them."
Pettine wants him to "finish" runs better, and while West understands his coach doesn't want him to force things, he's got one mission with the ball.
West, a third-round pick from Towson, and Crowell, an undrafted free agent whose college career began at Georgia before he transferred to Alabama State, passed their first test with relative ease. They weren't intimidated and Pettine credited running backs coach Wilbert Montgomery with having the youngsters ready.
"354," West said, correcting Payton and adding he scored five touchdowns.
Crowell's background — he was dismissed at Georgia on weapons charges later dropped — had him wondering about his football future. Looking back, it changed him.
They performed like seasoned veterans for the Browns,China NFL Jerseys.
Browns coach Mike Pettine was pleased with how his rookie runners fared against the Steelers.
Pettine did not provide any details on Tate's injury, only confirming he will sit this week. However, there's a chance Tate could be out for an extended period, which would push West and Crowell up the depth chart.
Maybe wearing his college number again helped. He wore No. 20 during training camp and the preseason, but after veteran back Dion Lewis was released, West asked if he could have No. 28. Cleveland's coaches told him he had to earn it and by game time last Sunday he was 28 again.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 15:52 , Processed in 0.070677 second(s), 26 queries .