2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-18 11:53:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"He's a heck of a football player, he's a playmaker on our defense, versus the run and the pass," Mayhew said. "The guy's an impact player. We definitely want to keep him on our defense, very important for our football team. His leadership is also excellent,Wholesale Jerseys China, professional in every sense of the word. He adds a lot of value to us, and one of our own guys so we want to keep him around."
"We like him to do much of the same as he's been doing,China Jerseys Cheap," Caldwell said. "He's one of those guys that a mark of a true leader is a man that can lead himself. He can lead himself. I think he sets a great standard for us. So what he's been doing has been outstanding. He helps us rise to a little different level defensively."
NOTE: The Lions claimed former Michigan State defensive lineman Jerel Worthy off waivers from the Kansas City Chiefs and signed undrafted rookie free agent cornerback Ethan Davis. Linebacker Jerrell Harris was released.
"Nothing else comes close," Levy said. "Everything else is downhill from there. Wing-walking, there's nothing like it."
Last year Mayhew put contract talks with Ndamukong Suh on hold once training camp started,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, and Suh eventually left for Miami. Things are different with Levy, the Lions' third-round pick in 2009.
Levy surprised fans and Lions' management over the offseason with Instagram photos of him wing-walking on a biplane.
What is the front office's official position on Levy's offseason activities?
According to Levy's Instagram, he has gone sledding on an active volcano, ridden horses in exotic locations, hiked and slept on top of a cold mountain and saved a woman from a rushing river.
Levy joked that he would re-sign if Mayhew would try wing-walking with him.
General manager Martin Mayhew confirmed Tuesday that the Lions are still negotiating with the 28-year-old linebacker, whose contract is up at the end of the season. In 2014 Levy made a career-high 151 tackles (117 solo), had a career-high 2.5 sacks and intercepted a pass.
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — DeAndre Levy's career-best production last season has the Detroit Lions hoping to come to an agreement that would keep him with the team beyond 2015.
"There's always something more to do," Levy said. "I try to narrow it in and not get too crazy. Gotta balance that preparing for OTAs, preparing for the season. I try to get it out of the way early and know that later down the line when football isn't my No. 1 priority I'll be able to do whatever."
"I think we'll decide it as we go," Mayhew said. "If we continue to make progress, then we'll talk."
Coach Jim Caldwell said no player is ever a finished product,Cheap Jerseys, but he's hard-pressed to find areas where Levy must improve.
Yet he said his favorite activity has been wing-walking.
"The entire offseason my intention was to play this season out. It wasn't ever worrying about a contract, it was always preparing for this season, getting ready," Levy said. "When training camp starts, I don't think about anything else."
Levy said he's not worried about his contract situation.
"The language is in his contract as to what is allowed and what is not allowed, and I've had talks with DeAndre about off the field," Mayhew said. "He has to live his own life,Cheap Jerseys, I can't dictate that for him,China Jerseys Cheap, but he knows the repercussions of things."
Levy may go right up to the edge, but he knows what is at stake with his adventures.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 17:19 , Processed in 0.043772 second(s), 28 queries .