2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-19 06:41:23 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
While on one hand Galette sounded contrite about his offseason trouble, he also portrayed himself as a victim of his own success.
"As far as my agent and my lawyer's concerned, everything's good right now."
The Saints signed Galette as an undrafted rookie out of Stillman College. A native Haitian who spent much of his childhood in New Jersey, Galette transferred to the Division II school in Alabama after being dismissed by Temple because a relative who was staying with him was found with a stolen computer.

"There were some die-hard fans that weren't too happy with the way I conducted myself off the field this offseason. I'd like to apologize to the fans. Lord knows I want to be here more than any other place in the world. I love it here. New Orleans gave me an opportunity — changed my life," Galette said.
"I don't go out. I don't do any of that stuff. I stay home. But like I had, sometimes the trouble comes to you. I've got to do better overall there and just in life."
"But I'll bounce back. I've been through adversity like this before. If anybody can handle it,Cheap Jerseys From China, it would be me."
"There's no pressure at all," he said. "I'm not discouraged. I'm happy. I'm blessed. I'm thankful I'm able to enjoy the fruits of my labor and be around a functional organization that just believes in me."
The woman alleged Galette and his cousin, Terrance Banks, injured her while forcibly removing her from the home.
The potential the Saints saw in Galette became apparent when he had a career-high 12 sacks in 2013. Shortly before last season, he received a four-year contract extension worth up to $41.5 million.
His female accuser filed a related civil lawsuit, but her lawyer later withdrew.
"I definitely consider it case closed," Galette said in his first public comments since his Jan. 5 arrest.
"At this stage, my name has gotten a lot bigger over the years,Cheap Jerseys Online," Galette said. "You can conduct yourself and be a choir boy; trouble is going to come to you.
His arrest came after police responded to a disturbance call on a Monday morning and found a woman in front of Galette's house with scratches on her face and bleeding from where an earring had apparently been ripped out.
Notes: Reserve QB Ryan Griffin met with reporters and showed the results of recent plastic surgery on his face, which was cut when someone struck him with a bottle at a downtown New Orleans bar on June 7. The injury initially required 50 stitches and caused Griffin to miss practice last week, but he has fully participated in this week's minicamp. There were faint, pink lines across Griffin's forehead and along the right side of his nose. "Everything looks fine," said Griffin,Jerseys NFL China, a former Tulane player. "My plastic surgeon must have gone to Tulane. They did a great job." Griffin confirmed his attorney's comment that he was an innocent bystander and that he was fully cooperating with police, but otherwise declined to discuss what happened in the bar, saying it was the subject of a police investigation and a legal matter. "My main focus right now is football, and doing whatever I can to help this team and get better and get ready for training camp."
METAIRIE,wholesale jerseys, La. (AP) — Saints outside linebacker Junior Galette said Wednesday that he'll meet with NFL officials by the end of the month about an offseason arrest that stemmed from a domestic disturbance at his New Orleans-area home.
Galette's attorney also claimed the woman attempted a $2 million "shakedown" — which he rejected — before filing her civil lawsuit,Wholesale Jerseys Online.
An offseason arrest, followed by an injury, might leave some players feeling as if they have a lot to prove. But Galette doesn't see it that way.
Still, Galette said he got the message that fans were displeased and that he hopes he can be a better role model for children.
Galette said he was initially worried about the possibility of surgery, but said he's confident that won't be necessary and that he hopes to return to the field during the preseason.
Galette, who had a team-leading 10 sacks in 2014, said he hoped his meeting at league headquarters in New York would go well because prosecutors dropped the case.
Galette's attorney described the woman as a house guest who was refusing to leave, and said she lost an earring because Galette's dog jumped on her in reaction "to her yelling."
Galette has attended this week's minicamp, but has not practiced because of a pectoral injury which occurred during weight training.
"It's better to be a loner, I feel like, at this level ... as opposed to having people around you, not knowing what they want, not knowing what their intentions are," Galette continued, noting that he has closed his account on the social media website, Twitter.
"As far as the news I've received, it's nothing but good news,CHeap NFL Jerseys China, because obviously it didn't really look good on her part that the case got thrown before it even got to court," Galette said, noting that he's been told NFL investigators spoke with prosecutors in the suburb of Kenner about why they chose not to pursue the case.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 22:51 , Processed in 0.064170 second(s), 26 queries .