10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-1 17:23:03 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
RATT singer Stephen Pearcy's long-awaited book, "Sex,Seth Joyner Eagles Jersey, Drugs, Ratt & Roll: My Life In Rock", will be released on May 7 via Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster. The 288-page hardcover is described in a press release as "a jaw-dropping tell-all from the lead singer of the 1980s supergroup RATT: the groupies, the trashed hotel rooms, the drugs — and just how much you can get away with when you're one of the biggest hair metal stars of all time."In the mid-1980s, RATT, alongside MÖTLEY CRÜE, POISON and QUIET RIOT, were laying down the riffs and unleashing the scissor kicks that would herald the arrival of music's most flamboyantly debauched era. Now with "Sex, Drugs, Ratt & Roll", RATT frontman and chief rabble-rouser Stephen Pearcy divulges all the dirty details of the era when big-haired bands ruled the world.Stephen was primed for a life of excess from an early age — his father died of a heroin overdose when he was twelve, and by the age of fifteen,Lyle Alzado Raiders Jersey, Stephen was himself a drug addict. When Stephen met the thrill-seeking Robbin Crosby, he knew he'd found his perfect partner in crime — both in music and partying. RATT's 1984 debut single, "Round And Round",Karl Mecklenburg Broncos Jersey, became one of the top-selling metal songs of all time,Adrian Wilson Cardinals Jersey, but it was the band's off-stage escapades that were the stuff of legend."Our tour bus is like our pirate ship, it's where we rape and pillage," said Pearcy in 1987. Now Pearcy's memoir reveals all the rock star excess — the partying,Thurman Thomas Bills Jersey, the women, the $2,000-a-day drug habits — letting fans see into this harrowing hair-metal lifestyle and what it's really like behind the scenes when you're a rock star.Famed book editor Jeremie Ruby-Strauss,Ozzie Newsome Browns Jersey, editor at Gallery Books stated about what fans can expect from Stephen Pearcy's forthcoming book: "There will be a ton of sex,Kellen Winslow Chargers Jersey, mind-boggling amounts of drugs, and, of course, a whole lot of RATT and roll. There's also stuff about him breaking both legs as a kid and whatnot, but are you seriously not more intrigued by the sex and drugs?"In a 2011 interview, Pearcy stated about "Sex, Drugs, Ratt & Roll: My Life In Rock" — which has been in the works for more than three years: "[It will include] so many stories. The good, the bad (real bad) and the ugly." He added, "It's a big wakeup call to remember some things, but have to share. Some might learn something from my experiences and get something positive in the end. There are bright moments; it's not all about Ratt 'n' Roll." Pearcy told the San Antonio Metal Music Examiner in a separate interview: "There's lots of tales in there that people need to know or haven't known. You know, to get the real opinion. . . It's a real honest book. The kitchen sink is in there. It's time to share because nobody knows what we're about or how you got there or what you went through. I got into music by accident — realistically by accident (laughs).When asked if his book be a rebuttal to RATT drummer Bobby Blotzer's "Tales Of A Ratt - Things You Shouldn't Know" autobiography or if it will be more autobiographical in nature, Pearcy said, "Both. Because when I started that band, people got the wrong perspective on so many things. That's why we're on the level we don't wish to be on,Tedy Bruschi Patriots Jersey, by default and admission. But everything I say is going to be honest. Bob took his own side on his book. But it's his own. It's like when I read the Keith Richards and [Steven] Tyler books, I thought, 'That's how I want my book to read.'"
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 21:10 , Processed in 0.072903 second(s), 28 queries .