2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-19 19:49:29 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Yet offensive coordinator Geep Chryst hinted Thursday that Kaepernick might be trying too hard this season to make plays that have come more naturally in the past when things were going well.
After two straight games without a touchdown and three in five not finding the end zone for San Francisco (2-6), Kaepernick refuses to get into the notion he might be a "scapegoat" for a sinking team only three years after he led the Niners to a Super Bowl.
"I don't believe that's accurate,Wholesale Jerseys From China," he said. "Every time I step on the field, I step on the field to make plays. But that's just the matter of opinion."
"You're a young player, you come in,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, you're looking for opportunities to make plays to win,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Chryst said. "Now it's flipped a little bit and it's I don't want to make a mistake that provides an opportunity for the team to lose."
Kaepernick was told Monday he wouldn't start against the Falcons, but said he hasn't had a harder time going to work.
"No, to me that's selfish, to put that on myself and take away from my teammates and away from Blaine," Kaepernick said. "I'll support my teammates, I'll support Blaine, in everything they do because they support me."
Kaepernick doesn't see it that way. He took over the starting job from Alex Smith in November 2012 under coach Jim Harbaugh and wound up keeping the job and leading the 49ers to the Super Bowl, and a three-point loss to Baltimore.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — While coach Jim Tomsula presented the 49ers' quarterback change this week as a chance for benched Colin Kaepernick to get a chance to "breathe," Kaepernick insists he's still preparing as he would a usual week and will support starter Blaine Gabbert on Sunday against Atlanta.
Gabbert, making his first start since 2013 with the Jacksonville Jaguars,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, will try to spark the NFL's lowest-ranked offense in both scoring and yardage despite all the injuries. He said this week he can relate to Kaepernick after losing his starting job with the Jaguars two years ago. Jacksonville traded Gabbert to the 49ers after he went 5-22 as a starter.
Gabbert will take the field Sunday against the Falcons without top running back Carlos Hyde,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, ruled out Friday with a stress fracture in his left foot after not practicing all week. Wideout Anquan Boldin was listed as doubtful with an injured hamstring.
Boldin missed his first game since 2012 last week, while Hyde hasn't played since the 49ers' Oct. 22 loss to the Seahawks because of the foot.

"I don't believe in pressure. The pressure's not being prepared for what you want to do," he said. "To me, I played full seasons, I've played full seasons and been successful. It's something that mentally, I've been through before. I'm not incapable of going through things."
NOTES: LG Alex Boone (knee) returned to practice Friday and is probable for Sunday's game . With the trade of TE Vernon Davis to Denver this week, Garrett Celek, Vance McDonald and rookie Blake Bell are the available tight ends. Celek is questionable while still going through the league's concussion protocol and so is CB Kenneth Acker with a concussion and chest injury.
When asked about Tomsula's comment about letting him breathe, Kaepernick said, "I'm not out of breath so I don't understand that reference."
"I don't pass judgment on that,Jerseys From China," he said after Friday's practice. "I do everything I can to try to help this team win, try to support my teammates and try to go out and help us get a W on Sunday."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 01:08 , Processed in 0.071485 second(s), 26 queries .