2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-20 04:00:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Tate said he was "of course" surprised when the Browns let him go. Asked last week if he was satisfied with his role,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, Tate said, "I'd be lying if I said yeah." When the subject came up in an interview with reporters on Thursday, Tate denied being disgruntled.
Tate's turns were limited on Thursday, but coach Mike Zimmer said he didn't see him make any mental mistakes.
But his use began to dwindle. He had only two attempts for minus-9 yards last week against the Texans, who drafted him in the second round out of Auburn in 2010.
Trying to figure out how the fifth-year running back will fit in the offense this weekend, let alone the rest of the season and beyond, would have to wait. Waived by the Cleveland Browns two days ago, Tate didn't even have the opportunity to peek at the playbook before he had to put on his gear and head to the field.

"He's got good acceleration. He's a little bit more of a thumper," Zimmer said.
"I think I can help out a great deal," Tate said. "If I can come in and learn this playbook and play to my abilities I think I'll be able to help them out quite a bit."
Offensive coordinator Norv Turner said this wasn't a sign of lost trust in McKinnon to be the primary runner, though. The rookie has averaged 4.9 yards per attempt this year and 68.1 yards over the last seven games.
"We're excited about Jerick and what he's done,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, and I see him as our running back,Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2018," Turner said.
For now, he was just focused on trying to pick up some pieces of a new offense.
So here's his fresh start.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) — Ben Tate's first practice with the Minnesota Vikings had just finished, bringing the total time at his new team's facility to about six hours.
"We've got iPads and stuff now," Tate said,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, "so that's good."
"That's false. I never said that," he said.
He was the featured ball carrier with the Browns earlier this year until being overtaken for playing time by rookies Isaiah Crowell and Terrance West,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap. Tate was also a productive player for the Houston Texans for four seasons when Arian Foster was hurt.
Tate signed a two-year contract as a free agent worth as much as $6.2 million. He sprained his right knee in the season opener and missed two games but returned from the bye week with a bang with a career-high 124 yards on 22 carries against the Tennessee Titans. The next game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, Tate had 78 yards and two touchdowns on 25 rushes.
The Vikings host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday, and running back Matt Asiata has not yet passed the post-concussion protocol required before he can practice. Running back Jerick McKinnon was held out on Wednesday with a lower-back injury,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, though he took part in a limited basis on Thursday. Adrian Peterson, of course, has been missing since mid-September and was suspended by the NFL this week for the remainder of the season.
"Not much sleeping and not much eating right now," Tate said.
With all of that, the Vikings were prompted to give Tate a try.
Worn out by the logistics of a sudden cross-country move while caring for two young children, Tate said this was too soon to consider whether the Vikings could be a longer-term option than just the next six weeks given Peterson's foggy future with the team.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:58 , Processed in 0.068416 second(s), 26 queries .