10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-1 18:12:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Phil Bozeman (WHITECHAPEL), Cameron "Big Chocolate" Argon, Austin Carlile (OF MICE & MEN) and Ricky Hoover (ex-SUFFOKATE) are the newly confirmed guest singers who will perform with the surviving members of SUICIDE SILENCE at a special show on December 21 at the Fox theater in Pomona,Wholesale Jerseys, California as a tribute to their late frontman, Mitch Lucker, who died November 1,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, after sustaining injuries in a motorcycle crash in Huntington Beach on Halloween night. All proceeds from the event will go towards the education of Mitch's five-year-old daughter,Wholesale Jerseys USA, Kenadee Lucker. The concert announcement was made on November 24 during the sixth annual California Metalfest at the NOS Events Center in San Bernardino, California.Official multi-camera video footage of the announcement can be seen below.Speaking to the audience, SUICIDE SILENCE guitarist Mark Heylmun said,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, "We fucking lost our brother; I'm sure you all know that. We all miss him more than anything in the fucking world."He continued,Wholesale Jerseys Online, "I think something that is really important to us is that we consider SUICIDE SILENCE a family — as far as the band goes,Wholesale Jerseys China, as far as any crew member we've ever had, anybody that has ever worked for us, and the fans… Everyone is family; and that is the greatest thing that's ever happened to us and we are so grateful to be a part of this. "This is the most difficult thing we've ever had to deal with. I really don't know where to start. We're just dealing with it day by day, and I hope everybody else is dealing with it. It's just unreal to have to be up here right now talking about this. "We wanna say thank you all so much for donating to Kenadee's education fund. "If there was anything that Mitch gave a fuck about in the world besides SUICIDE SILENCE, it would obviously be his daughter; he cared more about her than anything in the fucking world. We're here and we're gonna make sure that she's taken care of,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and that's what we have to do. And we thank you guys for donating all the money you have."Everybody's been asking what we're gonna do as a band. We're putting together a show. It's gonna be at Fox Theater on December 21. Just kind of the best event, the best show that you could possibly imagine. Obviously, Mitch is not gonna be there. We're gonna have a different singer every single song. We're gonna put the best show that we possibly can together. It's already in the works. Tickets go on sale [on Tuesday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, December 4]. Hopefully everybody can make it out. It's gonna be really fucking special. And all the money that is going towards the show is going to Kenadee's educational fund. So it's going to a good cause and Mitch would really appreciate it and we'd really appreciate it. So thank you, guys, very much."Confirmed singers so far:* Phil Bozeman (WHITECHAPEL)* Cameron "Big Chocolate" Argon* Austin Carlile (OF MICE & MEN)* Ricky Hoover (ex-SUFFOKATE)* Chad Gray (HELLYEAH, MUDVAYNE)* Tim Lambesis (AS I LAY DYING)* Eddie Hermida (ALL SHALL PERISH)A funeral service for Mitch Lucker was held on  November 8. The ceremony was attended by family and friends, including SUICIDE SILENCE bassist Dan Kenny, who tweeted afterwards, "Had to bury my brother today,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, he looked peaceful when I saw him. It was very hard but it was needed! To the fans just know Mitch loved yall" SUICIDE SILENCE has launched a memorial fund to provide assistance to Lucker's family. Those who donate $20 or more will receive a commemorative t-shirt. According to the Los Angeles Times, Lucker struck a light pole near the intersection of Main and 13th streets and was thrown from his 2013 Harley Davidson. The motorcycle continued sliding south on Main Street and struck a northbound 2007 Nissan Titan pickup.Lucker, who was treated at the scene by paramedics, died shortly after 6 a.m. at UC Irvine Medical Center.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 16:11 , Processed in 0.080085 second(s), 28 queries .