2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-20 07:45:08 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
And hit, and just maybe push Cleveland's defense to an elite level this season.
Shelton's quick feet are just one of the qualities that prompted the Browns to ignore other pressing needs and use the No. 12 overall pick in this year's draft to select him. Cleveland's defense was ranked last in the NFL last season against the run, and the Browns believe Shelton can plug the middle of their porous front.
"Everybody wants to get a piece of Alex," said Shelton. "Every chance I get I want to do my best. I'm always learning from him."
After he was selected by the Browns, Shelton walked on stage wearing a maroon lava-lava,Cheap Jerseys China, a traditional skirt-like garment, before he bear-hugged and lifted NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell off the floor. Shelton has been passing out lava-lavas to his teammates, who are proudly wearing the rookie's gifts around the Browns' facility.
And once he's on the field, Shelton buzzes around like a gigantic bumblebee. He's constantly in motion, bobbing to music pumping through speakers on the field or pacing while waiting for the offense to break the huddle.
Shelton's nose-to-nose matchups with Browns Pro Bowl center Alex Mack have been a daily attraction at camp. Shelton has won a few of the battles, and he's been humbled on more than one occasion by Mack, one of the league's best interior linemen.
But beyond his ability to take on two blockers at once or pressure the quarterback — he twice flushed Johnny Manziel from the pocket during the scrimmage — Shelton has impressed Cleveland's coaches and his teammates with a positive attitude and work ethic not always seen in young players,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping.
Shelton is typically one of the first players on the practice field, using the extra time to get prepared physically and mentally.
He's on a good one now, and as the Browns prepared to open the exhibition season on Thursday night against Washington, Kruger said Shelton reminds him of Haloti Ngata, Baltimore's Pro Bowl nose tackle.
In the past few years,China Jerseys Free Shipping, Shelton has immersed himself in his culture. The son of a Samoan mother, Shelton graduated with a degree in anthropology and studied abroad in Tahiti to learn more about his ancestry.
Kruger played alongside Ngata and sees similarities between his former and current teammate who share a Polynesian heritage.
"It's cool," said linebacker Karlos Dansby. "We're embracing him, man. He's embracing everybody. We're a family."
"I have to be different from the norm. I challenge myself to come out every day to come out with positive energy,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," the easygoing Shelton said. "If I have to fake it or bring it up and just get everybody hyped up I have to do that. My teammates know what type guy I am. I have to continue to be on that same track."
"It was amazing,NFL Jerseys China," Browns defensive lineman Phil Taylor said. "A lot of people don't think 345-pound-plus guys can run to the ball,China Jerseys Authentic, but they're wrong."
Shelton views Ngata as a role model.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — His frizzy hair flowing from the back of his helmet and those tree-trunk-sized calves separate Danny Shelton from others on the Browns' practice field.
"A little different in skill set and body type, but the one thing you can compare is power and the ability to move at that size," Kruger said.
"Haloti was definitely a guy that all Polynesians looked up to," said Shelton. "He had all the tangibles to be great. I hope that I'm on the right track just to where he's at."
"He's just a big boy who can move," said linebacker Paul Kruger.
But there's something else about the 339-pound defensive tackle that makes him unique.

A first-round pick from Washington, Shelton has been impressive since training camp opened. He made a huge splash last week in the team's intrasquad scrimmage in Columbus when he rumbled across the field to put a hard hit on unsuspecting wide receiver Marlon Moore, who was lucky to escape the collision intact and got up looking for a license plate number.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 02:52 , Processed in 0.073699 second(s), 26 queries .