10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-20 13:29:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Father denies daughter knew arms cache suspects “I am asking the media not to murder my daughter a second time …”James Foster, the father of slain Alicia Foster, yesterday pleaded with the media “not to murder my daughter a second time”, as he denied any links between the slain environmental officer and the suspects in the Regent Street arms find.He also issued a plea to the media to assist in bringing his daughter’s killers to justice.James Foster told Kaieteur News that he was “perturbed” by a story in this newspaper’s Wednesday’s edition, which quoted police officials as saying that there may have been links between his daughter and women who were detained in relation to the arms bust.Kaieteur News reported that investigators were looking at this new angle due to information they had received.However,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, the official had also cautioned that it was too early to point fingers, but Crime Chief Seelall Persaud stated that the investigation will not rule out any angle.James FosterAccording to Mr. Foster,NFL Jerseys Outlet, he only recently learnt that one of the women in the arms probe also shares his family’s surname. But he said that the woman shares no relationship with his family.“I don’t know these people. There is no relation, no connection (to my daughter).”According to Mr. Foster,Cheap Jerseys, the family does not associate with unsavory persons. He said that he would have known if Alicia had any connection with any of the arms cache suspects.“I am pleading with the media not to murder my daughter a second time. I am also asking the media to assist in bringing my daughter’s killers to justice.”Meanwhile, police confirmed yesterday that they have finally taken a statement from Alicia’s 17-year-old sister, who witnessed her elder sibling’s brutal execution.The autopsy on Alicia Foster’s remains was conducted on Wednesday,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, but a police official said that the pathologist failed to find the bullet that killed the 26-year-old girl.Detectives have reportedly still made no headway in tracking down the two gunmen.Mr. Foster also revealed that Alicia is to be laid to rest on Tuesday at Parika, East Bank Essequibo, following a funeral service at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church in Robb and New Garden Streets.The former Bishops’ High School student and university graduate was gunned down on Sunday night in the driveway of her Lot 78 David Street, Kitty home.The killers escaped with her car, after dumping their victim on the driveway.Her vehicle was recovered the following day in Well Road, North Ruimveldt. The vehicle was dusted for prints,Cheap Jerseys 2018, but police said that no unusual fingerprints were found.Investigators have checked reports that Foster, a senior environmental officer with the Environmental Protection Agency,Cheap Sports Jerseys, was threatened while investigating an alleged environmental violation by a business entity.Detectives have taken statements from several staffers from the EPA.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:23 , Processed in 0.072963 second(s), 26 queries .