2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-21 20:08:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Then Jennings, signed as a free agent from the Oakland Raiders in the offseason, hurt the knee, sending him to the inactive list. It also sent the Giants' rushing game to the depths of the league, with rookie Andre Williams unable to pick up the slack in Jennings' absence.
"It feels good to be back on the field. If I'm out there, I'm out there with no hesitation or reservation. I'm going to go."
"This is a very good running team," Coughlin said. "We have to make sure everything is ready to face the read-option, the base runs. If you don't stop the run, you're not going to win."
Added Jennings: "We have a lot of talent in this room. We know that there's an element of frustration now. We have to remind ourselves that we're making self-inflicting wounds, penalties, turnovers. That's what is killing us."
EAST RUTHERFORD,Cheap Football Jerseys, N.J. (AP) — Rashad Jennings has had enough of being away from his New York Giants' teammates on Sundays.
Maybe that begins with the return of Jennings on Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers,Jerseys From China.
Jennings doesn't want to put any further stress on himself to come back and resurrect the team's rushing attack.
"He hasn't played in a while, so I can't say how much he can give us," Coughlin said of Jennings. "He knows his limitations and knows his own body. We trust him. At this point, we need a win."
While the Giants feel the need to establish the run,Cheap Jerseys From China, they also know they cannot afford another game like last Sunday against Seattle. The defending Super Bowl champs ran amok over the Giants for a franchise-record 350 yards on the ground, the most in the NFL this season. Now the Giants face the 49ers, who average 122 yards per game, fourth in the NFC.
"We all have to just go out and play ball," Pierre-Paul said. "We have seven games left. If we do what we're supposed to do, we can win games. We've put ourselves in this predicament. Now we have to take ourselves out of the situations we're in.
"Last week was just terrible. We should have won more games. We had some close battles that we lost. But we believe we can win this game. We'll take care of things. Just wait until Sunday,Nike NFL Jerseys China. You'll see."
"It's not fun,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, sitting on my couch with my dog, yelling at the TV," said Jennings, the Giants' leading rusher who has missed the last four games, all losses, with a sprained knee. "This is my livelihood. This is my job. I'm just glad to be back."
Jennings,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, upgraded to probable Friday, will likely start at running back, had a fine start to his Giants career, rushing 396 yards and two touchdowns in four games, including a 176-yard performance against Houston in the Giants' first win of the season.
"The crazy thing is that we know we have talent, if we just put it together," Pierre-Paul said. "No one wants to keep losing. We have pride."
"It's going to be a big challenge for us," said Pierre-Paul, whose 49 tackles rank third on the team. "We have to stop the run. We need to make plays. If you make big plays, that's how you win games."
Both Jennings and Pierre-Paul can't fathom being in last place in the NFC East. The Giants started last season 0-6 and finished 7-9.
"To me, that's where the NFL has always been," Giants coach Tom Coughlin. "It's all starts with the run. I'm an old dinosaur, but that's what I believe. We have to be able to run it a little. That's our big issue. We have to run it better."
Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul recognizes that.

"Pressure can be a good thing for some and a negative to others," Jennings said. "It depends on your prospective. I am a football player. This is what I do. We don't have time to sit and wonder about what's happened. We have to go.
Pierre-Paul said he can't get caught up in the Giants' dismal 3-6 record and four-game losing streak.
NOTES: Three players are out for Sunday's game: DT Cullen Jenkins (calf), RB Peyton Hillis (concussion) and LB Jacquian Williams (concussion). . OG Geoff Schwartz, listed on the team's injured reserve list/designated for return, practiced all week and said he felt ready to see action. But the team did not make a roster move involving Schwartz on Friday. . Coughlin was nominated for the fourth annual Salute to Service Award presented by the USAA, the NFL's official military appreciation sponsor. The winner will be announced during the annual "NFL Honors" show the night  before the Super Bowl.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 16:13 , Processed in 0.056452 second(s), 28 queries .