10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-1 19:53:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
InsideOut Music has announced the signing of progressive-rock powerhouse BIGELF. The band's new album will be released later this year. InsideOut Music head honcho Thomas Waber says about the signing: "We have been talking to BIGELF for quite some time now and I am really pleased that we finally managed to make this happen! BIGELF are an excellent addition to the InsideOut Music roster!" It's been a few years since we've heard any activity from the BIGELF camp, so who better to explain to us what's been going on than the band's mastermind Damon Fox himself. "Finally! BIGELF lands on a planet whose atmosphere is synonymous with progressive rock and heavy metal,wholesale mls jerseys," Fox says. "One of my all-time favourite quotes is, 'Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid...'"I'm ecstatic that InsideOut/Century Media and Mike Portnoy have joined 'forces' with BIGELF. "First, I want to elaborate on what has been happening 'inside' the band since 2010. There have been numerous rumors on the Internet that I fired everyone in BIGELF; this is completely untrue. "After the juggernaut of 'Cheat The Gallows' came to a halt,cheap soccer jerseys china, the business and personal infrastructure of BIGELF imploded and an unexpected hiatus occurred leaving the band in complete disarray. A myriad of personal, financial and domestic matters had enveloped myself as well as certain members of the group. There also comes a time when deep down inside it just doesn't feel right anymore, and one has to face the music that the end is near. Transparency no longer exists and with that, clarity and perspective are lost. I'm speaking for myself now but clearly this was a mutual feeling and I believe it was obvious amongst the band. Subsequently,wholesale soccer jerseys, Ace Mark decided to move on and left BIGELF in the summer of 2011,soccer jerseys china, and a request by the remaining members for a dissolution of business followed. To put it simply,cheap soccer jerseys, we went our separate ways without malice. "I had been keeping in close touch with Mike Portnoy after his very public and difficult departure from DREAM THEATER. At this time, my musical future seemed quite bleak and I was very vocal to Mike about not being able to sustain the band any longer on my own. He implored me to carry on and to not let BIGELF slip away. His encouragement and enthusiasm meant the world to me. Recognizing that I needed some new allies, I asked him if he would help fight the good fight and lend his extraordinary drum majesty to the new BIGELF record and he readily agreed. Also... sharing a passion for all things rock and roll, my good friend Duffy Snowhill climbed aboard the Viking ship for another round of thundering bass guitar and for that too I am grateful. "I also want to acknowledge our amazing and dedicated fans that send emails all the time saying how they feel about BIGELF. These emails inspire me greatly and they're the reason that I continue to play this kind of music, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I can't wait for everyone to hear the new wondrous landscapes we've been sculpting, there are lots of surprises around the corner, stay tuned."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:38 , Processed in 0.071398 second(s), 26 queries .