2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-23 00:57:26 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I think there was something about coming out here and saying 'I'm from the AFC and this is my team,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic,'" he said earlier in the week. "Now that it's not, I'd be the first to say I'm not a fan of how they do it."
Last year, the team of Jerry Rice beat the one of Deion Sanders 22-21,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a definite departure from the high-scoring Pro Bowls of the recent past.
"I think there were a few plays here and there where you might look at it and be like that was a lack of effort or just wasn't full speed," he said. "So I think it got a bad rap just because of a few plays.
The teams went through their final practice Saturday at Scottsdale Community College,Cheap Jerseys From China, doing a little work with position coaches, a few reps in their shorts of 11-on-11 and a lot of autograph signing and picture posing.
"You've got to respect guys' careers," Carolina inside linebacker Luke Kuechly said. "You can't go out there and try to smoke everyone. You've got to understand guys are here to have fun, but at the same time guys are competitive and that's going to come out. The bottom line is you've just got to respect each other."
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — After three days of light, make that very light, workouts, Team Irvin and Team Carter are ready for Sunday night's Pro Bowl.
New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees said reports that in games past players haven't given much of an effort were exaggerated.
Hall of Famers Michael Irvin and Cris Carter chose the teams in a draft carried on with much hoopla Wednesday night. Dallas' Jason Garrett and his staff will coach Team Irvin,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, Baltimore's John Harbaugh and his staff Team Carter.
There were the usual rash of withdrawals from the original team,jerseys cheap nfl, including six quarterbacks.  Injuries, major and minor, were usually given as the reason. That, and of course, players who have a much bigger game to play next Sunday.

Tony Romo will start at quarterback for Team Irvin, Andrew  Luck for Team Carter in the second year of a format concocted to bring some life to an event that had become a show of halfhearted effort, little defense and practically no blocking.
"There were some big hits last year," Denver safety T.J. Ward said.
There are those who miss the old AFC vs. NFC format, New York Jets center Nick Mangold chief among them.
The players returning from last season say the intensity was up,Cheap Jerseys From China.
It's a format where teammates can go against each other. Detroit quarterback Matthew Stafford joked that he could make a deal with Lions safety Glover Quin that Quinn would allow Stafford to throw a touchdown, and Stafford would throw Quinn an interception.
There will be some unusual rules in the game Sunday night. Most noticeable will be the PATs. The gap between goal posts will be narrowed from the standard 18.6 feet to 14 feet and the kick will be moved back to the 15-yard line, essentially making it a 25-yard kick. Team Irvin kicker Adam Vinatieri hasn't missed a PAT in five seasons. Team Carter's Cody Parkey didn't miss one in his rookie season.
The Pro Bowl returns to Hawaii next season.
"But that's what stuck out in certain people's minds. The league was the one threatening to shut it down, which I think would be an absolute shame. This is a tradition. It's a way to reward players for hard-fought season."
The Pro Bowl comes at the end of a long, long season. Some played in 18 games. They are looking forward to the offseason, vacations with their families, and the last thing anybody wants to see is a significant injury.
Not that it was anything close to a regular NFL game, and not even in the same stratosphere as what will be happening on the same field a week later when Seattle and New  England meet in the Super Bowl.
The game is taking a one-year break from its usual site of Honolulu. And while there are a few wistful mentions of the beach, nobody was complaining at least publicly about the desert weather, with temperatures in the mid-70s on Saturday and high 70s forecast for 70. University of Phoenix Stadium, which is sold out for the event, has a retractable roof.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 13:01 , Processed in 0.071874 second(s), 28 queries .