10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-2 00:15:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Former FREHLEY'S COMET vocalist, keyboardist and guitarist Tod Howarth has just released a brand new song and video, "Cold Beach",Christian Folin Jersey,. The track is available for free download at this location. He writes on his Facebook page, "I've gotta say this (I've said it before and I will state it again). Ever since I wrote and recorded 'It's Over Now' in 1988 for FREHLEY'S COMET (originally written at Rick Nielsen's Rockford Ill condo for CHEAP TRICK to record in 1986), some music fans have thought of me as being too 'light.' I've been asked about this countless times by fans and interviewers (not their fault) and it never ceases to amaze me. I guess they don't listen to my other music. I used to be VERY dark but I can write very 'easy' songs,Brian Elliott Jersey, or any type really as I am a songwriter,Brian Sutter Jersey, melody man first and foremost. I can play leads, but don't care,Robert Bortuzzo Jersey, as it's all about the melody and transitions... Anyhow before I ramble on here (evidently again),Travis Moen Jersey, this new song 'Cold Beach' is another slammin' rock tune which is more me than any other impression... so I hope that you'll all enjoy!"Howarth released a solo album,Jason Pominville Jersey, "Opposite Gods",Clark Griswold Jersey, in April 2010 via his official web site.FREHLEY'S COMET recorded three albums,Valeri Nichushkin Jersey, produced four videos before the lineup dissolved and Ace Frehley moved on to his solo effort. Tod continued writing and pursuing a solo record deal and received one from Gene Simmons in 1990. However this was short-lived because of the refreshing sounds of "grunge." Tod liked this new sound but also knew it was to change the face of music, and the direction of his career. After rejoining CHEAP TRICK in 1990, he helped support the continuing "Lap of Luxury" tour with the hit "The Flame". Tod played with CHEAP TRICK consistently until 1997 whereupon he went back at work on solo material. Since 2000 he has played with CHEAP TRICK in special live and TV shows and handled the keys, and backing vocals on the "Silver" DVD. In 2008 he traveled to Japan with CHEAP TRICK to once again handle the keys and vocals for the band's 30th-year anniversary concert, "Live at Budokan".
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 09:32 , Processed in 0.071080 second(s), 26 queries .