帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-25 07:39:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
One morning, he's doing a dorky dance to "Rocky Top" during stretch time at Broncos headquarters — dancing like nobody's watching even though he knows everybody is.
"That's how hard he works. You would think that he never even did a commercial, none of that, no endorsements, nothing, when he's out here on that field. He's training like he's a free agent."

Or letting his twin toddlers tackle him after a practice at Sports Authority Field,World Baseball Classic Jerseys Outlet.
His latest let-your-hair-down moment came when the Broncos blared "Football Fantasy Football" on the loudspeakers an hour after his latest rap video with brother Eli came out. He played right along with the razzing,China Soccer Jerseys, swaying and strutting while limbering up.
Another day he's taking snaps from Brandon Stokley's 10-year-old boy on the side during special teams drills.
Yet, while his work ethic remains top-notch, he's certainly made room for a smell-the-roses approach as he prepares for his 17th NFL season.
Moore said that while Manning is showing his softer side, he remains the hardest worker on the football field, celebrity or not.
Manning started his second camp with the Broncos last summer talking about how the scar was still fresh from Jacoby Jones' stunning 70-yard TD catch in the final minute of regulation that led to Baltimore's playoff upset in double-overtime.
Left guard Orlando Franklin,NFL Jerseys Clearance, who made a cameo appearance along with Louis Vasquez and Ryan Clady as Peyton's posse, called Eli Manning the better rapper.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Peyton Manning seems to be having a lot more fun this summer.
"Our quarterback is so famous. He's a class act. He's one of those guys who you're just blessed to be around his presence. So, we all know what comes with this situation," Moore said. "But at the same time, we don't care what he does off the field. We know when he gets on the field, he's going hard like as if he never had a penny.
"Orlando has been on me for a while to get him into a commercial," Manning added. "So, I thought those guys did a good job. They looked the part, looked tough there. And like I said, we had a lot of laughs."
He's still grinding through training camp like always but he's also showing a loosey-goosey side that he rarely flashed in Indy or in his first two seasons in Denver.
Entering his third year in Denver, there is no longer any mystery about his health like there was in 2012 when he was coming off a year's sabbatical following neck fusion surgery that led to his tearful departure from Indy.
His defense, as Tuesday's scrappy practice showed, has a harsher edge to it with GM John Elway's free agent signings of T.J. Ward, DeMarcus Ware and Aqib Talib and the return to health of starters Von Miller,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, Kevin Vickerson, Derek Wolfe, Rahim Moore and Chris Harris Jr., all of whom missed the Super Bowl blowout.
"We had a good time. We were down in New Orleans. And of course,holesale Soccer Jerseys, Eli and I, any chance we have to be together it's enjoyable. But Eli had three of his offensive linemen as well, so you can imagine how many laughs were taking place kind of in between takes," Manning said.
Coming off a 43-8 blistering by the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl and with camp closed to fans this summer because of a $35 million construction project, many expected Manning to be even more doggedly determined to slog through training camp
Asked if the gaudy chain around his neck in the video was his own, Manning said, "That was a prop. Eli brought his own (bling). It was very disturbing that he had it in his wardrobe. Mine were all props. Not sure on the offense linemen. I think Clady and Vasquez and Orlando had some props as well.
And why not? He knows his arm strength is back and his roster is stacked.
Either way, "I don't think Jay-Z and Kanye West have anything to worry about, let's put it that way,holesale NFL Jerseys," Peyton Manning said Tuesday.
That seems to be a theme for Manning this summer.
He's thrown 100 touchdown passes and gone 28-8, including the playoffs, since trading the blue and white horse shoe on the side of his helmet for the orange-mane mustang.
With star left tackle Ryan Clady back protecting his blindside and a renewed emphasis on the ground game, Manning is operating a high-octane offense behind Demaryius Thomas, Wes Welker, Julius Thomas and newcomers Emmanuel Sanders and Cody Latimer.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 12:24 , Processed in 0.066794 second(s), 28 queries .