帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-25 22:43:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Anarumo acknowledged he needs more impact from an underachieving front four that includes Suh, tackle Earl Mitchell and ends Cameron Wake and Olivier Vernon.
"I've been working toward this,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Anarumo said. "As an assistant coach, you're always looking to advance. You set goals for yourself, and this is certainly one of them."
Miami (1-3) ranks last in the NFL in rushing defense at 160.5 yards per game,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and last with one sack despite the offseason addition of $114 million tackle Ndamukong Suh.
He said he was surprised to be promoted to defensive coordinator, but added such a job has been his ambition.
"Every one of those guys up front has demonstrated in their career that they can be productive players," Anarumo said. "That's going to be our charge as coaches — to get that out of them going forward."
Anarumo has been with the Dolphins since 2012. Before that he was defensive backs coach at Purdue from 2004 to 2011.
The moves came after the Dolphins fired head coach Joe Philbin on Monday and promoted tight ends coach Campbell. The Dolphins have a bye this week and next play at Tennessee on Oct. 18.

"Lou and I see eye to eye about what we need to do defensively moving forward," Campbell said. "It's a move that is going to help us win games."
Campbell has said the defense needed to become more aggressive and physical. He described Anarumo as the right man for the coordinator's job.
Jeff Burris, a defensive assistant since 2013, was promoted to assistant defensive backs coach. The latest moves complete this week's shake-up of the coaching staff,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Campbell said.
DAVIE,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, Fla. (AP) — Kevin Coyle's replacement as the Miami Dolphins' defensive coordinator wasn't ready to explain Thursday how he's going fix what's wrong.
Coyle was widely criticized for the decline of the defense since he joined the Dolphins in 2012. They gave up 317 points that season, followed by 335 and 373, and after four games they're on pace to allow 404 this season.
"I found out about an hour ago that I got this job,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys," Lou Anarumo said. "It's a little bit early to say."
Don't fault Anarumo if he felt a bit overwhelmed,China Jerseys. He has lots of problems to address after being promoted from defensive backs coach when new interim coach Dan Campbell fired Coyle.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 01:58 , Processed in 0.066478 second(s), 26 queries .