主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-3-26 00:49:28 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"That was the first thing I told Kearse after that last interception. I said,cheap jerseys, 'Hey, we're going to win this game. I'm going to keep coming back to you and we're going to find a way to win the game.' That's what we were able to do."
Kearse is riding an impressive postseason streak. He caught what eventually became the winning points in last year's NFC title game against San Francisco,Jerseys Wholesale, on a 35-yard TD in traffic on fourth down.
Kearse's response was a moment that will be remembered in Seattle Seahawks history in the same regard as Richard Sherman's deflection in the NFC championship game against San Francisco a year earlier. In the same end zone as Sherman's play, Kearse caught Wilson's 35-yard TD toss 3:19 into overtime to send Seattle to its second straight Super Bowl.
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Jermaine Kearse was having an NFC championship game to forget.
Wilson noticed Green Bay with all of its defenders near the line of scrimmage and no safety covering the middle of the field. He made a check with Kearse,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, who also noticed the coverage. Kearse's job was simply to beat cornerback Tramon Williams to the inside, keep position to the post and wait for Wilson's pass to arrive.
"That throw was more so a sign of frustration. Just letting (out) a lot of frustration throughout that whole game," Kearse said. "I tried to throw it as far as possible."
Four targets. Four interceptions. Four miserable moments for Kearse and the Seahawks.
"I couldn't even get to the bad stuff," Kearse said. "I don't worry about all that stuff — it just comes down to us as a team."
The first two times Kearse even got his fingers on a pass from Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson, the ball ended up in the hands of a Green Bay defensive back. Those two deflected interceptions were sandwiched around two other attempted passes from Wilson to Kearse that were also picked off.
And in the divisional round win over Carolina this year, Kearse had a career-high in yards. Kearse had three receptions for 129 yards against the Panthers, including a one-handed grab on his 63-yard touchdown catch.
But the importance of his catch Sunday boosts that to the top of special postseason moments for Kearse — even if he sent the ball flying into the stands.

But the other two interceptions hit Kearse in the hands. The most costly — it appeared — was the pass that was deflected to Green Bay safety Morgan Burnett with 5:04 left and Green Bay holding a 19-7 lead. Kearse couldn't even get to all the negative reactions on Twitter from the first four quarters. There was too much praise for his one catch of the day.
"I've seen him make so many plays before. When you see a guy that makes so many plays in practice, so many plays throughout big-time games, NFC championship game last year ... Doug Baldwin, too, you just continue to trust those guys," Wilson said. "They show me every day in practice and so when somebody messes up or I mess up or don't throw the ball right, whatever happens, I'm just going to keep coming back to them.
"I just told myself not to feel sorry for myself, to keep pushing through,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China," Kearse said. "Things aren't always going to be perfect, things aren't always going to go your way, but it tells a lot about a person's character on how they respond when things aren't going well. Things are easy when things are going well,Supply Cheap Jerseys, but how do you respond when they're not?"
Two of the four interceptions that were intended for Kearse were Wilson's fault,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping. He underthrew Kearse on a deep pass into double coverage early in the second quarter and later was short with a throw to the front corner of the end zone. Seattle coach Pete Carroll said he believed Wilson misjudged the wind on both of the underthrown passes.
In the Super Bowl, Kearse bounced off Denver defenders like a pinball for a 23-yard touchdown in the third quarter of Seattle's blowout coronation.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:58 , Processed in 0.072927 second(s), 25 queries .