2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-26 03:15:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
His approach: Mapping out each game starting with the Las Vegas spreads and totals to try to make an educated guess about how many fantasy points he can expect each player to produce.
And it's more true in Week 16 than any other week. Unless you're in a keeper league or a league that determines its title in Week 17, you're done on Tuesday.
Put another way,Wholesale Jerseys, Beckham is a factor in 41 percent of fantasy title games — with half the teams in those games rooting against him.
He's on more teams seeking a fantasy title than any other player — 20.5 percent, according to data across thousands of leagues hosted on CBSSports.com.
It's an astounding figure considering that the upper limit for that rate is 50 percent since only one team in each standard fantasy league can have each player on its roster.
Andrew Luck, DeMarco Murray and Antonio Brown all have more fantasy points, but Odell Beckham Jr. is the real fantasy MVP heading into the fantasy championship in Week 16.

Good luck. Beckham has already helped millions of fantasy players reach the finals and two players in top daily league sites ship titles for millions of dollars.
"He's getting ridiculous usage and he's amazing, basically,Cheap Jerseys Supply," said Scott Hanson, a 33-year-old personal trainer from Pasadena, California who won $2 million at the Fanduel Fantasy Football Championship on Sunday, with some help from Beckham's points. "I couldn't take him out."
PLAY LIKE A DAILY
__
In similar fashion, there are probably players available in your league — defense and kickers included — in for a better Week 16 than folks you might mindlessly play. When playing for a title,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet, there are few no-brainer plays.
Beckham's an easy play this week as most leagues determine a champion,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey. Much tougher decisions should keep you awake this week. Here are some things to consider as your fantasy final looms:
"How I would prepare for the draft — that's how I prepare for each week,Wholesale NBA Jerseys," Hanson said. "I would do full-on spreadsheets for my season-long leagues. ... It's basically taking advantage of doing a draft each week."
Hanson said his previous successes in season-long leagues helped his approach to the daily game. Before winning $2 million on Sunday,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, Hanson won $15,000 in Week 3 on a $5 wager against 57,000 people, then three weeks later earned entry into the $2 million championship tournament through a qualifier against 59,000 opponents. This is his first year playing daily fantasy sports.
Many top fantasy players preach that winning a season-long fantasy league is really about going week by week, making the right decisions to score the most possible points that week. That's the goal every week in daily fantasy sports, where sites such as Fanduel and DraftKings have surged in popularity over the past two seasons with salary cap formats.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 06:42 , Processed in 0.077106 second(s), 26 queries .