帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-27 07:34:54 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NOTES: The Broncos rushed for just 43 yards, led by 18 from C.J. Anderson. ... It was the first game in NFL history matching quarterbacks with more than 150 regular-season wins. ... Gronkowski had nine catches for 105 yards, Edelman nine for 89. Emmanuel Sanders led Denver with 10 receptions for 151 yards and Demaryius Thomas caught seven balls for 127.
With 8 1/2 minutes remaining in the game, the Gillette Stadium crowd chanted: "Brady's Better."
"That was a critical play," Manning said of the interception, "a really bad decision by me."
"It was a big game because it always goes down to the playoff picture,China Adidas Hockey Jerseys," Denver cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said. "We are going to be disappointed about the way we played today, but we're still good in the rankings."
That's how one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history described his performance Sunday.
After the touchdown pass to Edelman, Brady threw scoring passes of 5 yards to Shane Vereen, 10 yards to Brandon LaFell and 1 yard to Rob Gronkowski.
"I'm disappointed in myself," said Von Miller after his streak of six games with at least one sack ended. "I could have played better."
After Denver led 7-3 after the first quarter and New England scored the next 24 points on the way to winning its fifth straight, halting the Broncos four-game winning streak. Manning fell to 2-7 at Gillette Stadium, but, with two touchdown passes, he has at least that many in 14 consecutive games, an NFL record.
After Edelman's touchdown catch, he scored on a sensational, weaving 84-yard punt return for a 20-7 lead.
The Patriots (7-2) took over the top spot in the AFC from the Broncos (6-2). Denver still leads the AFC West over Kansas City (5-3) and San Diego (5-4).
Even with the two great quarterbacks in the house, Edelman was a star. Not that New England's defense took a back seat, befuddling Manning so often that the Broncos barely got the snap off on time on several plays.
And their next game is against the winless Oakland Raiders.
Manning? Stunk,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys?

"The quarterback stinks, usually you're not going to win many games," Manning said, repeatedly shaking his head while criticizing his play. "I was talking to (Broncos radio announcer) Dave Logan and he said, 'I've never heard you say you stink before.' I said, 'Well, I don't usually stink. But I stunk today.' I don't make any excuses."
"He gets rid of the ball quick," Denver coach John Fox said. "He's a sharp cookie. I mean,Wholesale Jerseys China, he's been around a little bit."
Brady improved to 11-5 against Manning and is unbeaten in their last four meetings in Foxborough. In 200 career starts, Brady is 155-45.
Manning completed 34 of 57 passes and his passer rating of 80.9 was his lowest of the season. He also threw two interceptions, both leading to touchdowns. The first, by Rob Ninkovich came after Denver went ahead 7-6 and led to Brady's 5-yard touchdown pass to Julian Edelman just over three minutes into the second quarter.
Brady sure did it on Sunday,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys.
The leader of the defense also was pretty harsh on himself.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — "I stunk," Peyton Manning said.
The NFL's top-ranked quarterback did throw for 438 yards, but most of those came after the New England Patriots rolled to a 20-point halftime lead on their way to a surprisingly lopsided 43-21 win over the favored Denver Broncos.
He didn't because Brady, knowing the pass rushing ability of the Broncos improved defense, made quick passes. He was sacked just once, by DeMarcus Ware.
Brady threw four touchdown passes and his first interception in five games when a high pass off Danny Amendola's hands was picked off by Bradley Roby,Anthony Steen Dolphins Jersey.
In a game billed as the 16th installment of the Manning-Tom Brady rivalry between the AFC's top two teams?
"We've been executing on Sundays and making some plays and doing what we've been taught to do," Manning said,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, "but you've got to do it every week."
Manning did hit Julius Thomas for an 18-yard score early in the third quarter after Roby's interception. But New England came right back on Stephen Gostkowski's 45-yard field goal into the wind, his third successful kick. He also hit from 49 with the wind and 29 against it.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 09:42 , Processed in 0.070458 second(s), 26 queries .