2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-27 18:15:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Palmer will be in familiar surroundings on Sunday. He played for the Raiders for 1½ seasons before being acquired by Arizona last year.
The team's three quarterbacks have not thrown an interception all year — in a total of 178 passes. Dating to the final game of last season,NFL Jerseys China, the Cardinals have not thrown an interception in 223 passes.
"Even in his time off, you saw him on the sidelines coaching," Arians said. "He was into it, helping Drew (Stanton), helping Larry (Fitzgerald), helping everybody."
"I'm probably the most excited a guy as there is in the league for a Wednesday practice," Palmer said before the workout.
He called his time in Arizona "awesome."
"There's not an exact day where I'm going to say, 'OK, X is when everything's great and hunky-dory and 100 percent," he said.

A big reason Arizona is 4-1 and atop the NFC West is its turnover ratio. The Cardinals have 11 takeaways and have committed three turnovers. That plus-eight ratio ranks third in the NFL.
"And we're just getting started," he said.
"One year everybody had to get cut that was  making anything over the vet minimum because of the way all those contracts were frontloaded or backloaded, whatever it was," he said. "New coach,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, new GM, it was just a weird time. The owner had died, the face of the organization. It was just an odd time and unfortunate."
Palmer said he is getting better every day but he is not back to his normal self.
It was his first full practice since he injured a nerve in his throwing shoulder in the season-opening win over San Diego. He participated in only a portion of last Friday's practice before throwing two touchdown passes in the Cardinals' 30-20 win over Washington on Sunday,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
Palmer spent Monday and Tuesday at the practice facility.
Palmer was 8-16 with the Raiders. He is 14-7 so far with the Cardinals,NFL Jerseys Clearance.
The longer he holds onto the ball, the greater the "chance you get a tipped interception or sack fumbles or one of those ones that kind of just pops up in the D-lineman's hands," he said.
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Three days after his triumphant return against the Washington Redskins, Carson Palmer was looking forward to practice.
Arians said that, from his days in Pittsburgh, he knew that Palmer was "tough as nails" with a great arm. But the quarterback's leadership has impressed him now that he's seen the quarterback up close.
Asked to define his Oakland experience, Palmer said, "It was just an odd time."
"A little bit of luck," Palmer said. "We're just getting the ball out quick and not holding onto it for too long."
That's something a football player rarely says.
"I have to just throw,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale," Palmer said. "That's the only way.  I said before, you don't get your arm stronger by lifting in the weight room, you get your arm stronger by throwing and throwing and throwing, and that's what I need to do."
"I've been very confident and comfortable in the system in the two games I've played," he said, "and that's a different feeling than I've had in the past."
The main thing he needs to do is strengthen his arm in preparation for Sunday's game at Oakland.
Palmer said that "being decisive" with his reads, a product of being familiar now with Arians' system, also factored in the lack of picks.
"He threw a bunch yesterday," coach Bruce Arians said. "It's still got a ways to go but it's more than serviceable."
NOTES: Cardinals rookie kicker Chandler Catanzaro was named NFC special teams player of the week after kicking three field goals against Washington,Wholesale NFL Jerseys. He is 14-for-14 on field goals this season.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:50 , Processed in 0.071220 second(s), 26 queries .